Pages (3): 1 2 3   
Ossicle   10-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Schmuck-like, I'm still waiting on Amazon, from which it is not yet available.
Marc   10-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Ossicle Wrote:Schmuck-like, I'm still waiting on Amazon, from which it is not yet available.

Gauntlet Press has a limited edition which was published a few months back. It's limited to 450 or so. The mass hardcover comes out soon.
Ossicle   10-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Thanks! I like your avatar or whatever-it's-called. Is that the hand rising from the swamp in the old "Chiller Theater" opening animation? If it's not, it evokes that fond memory...

-ml
APhew   10-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Ossicle Wrote:Thanks! I like your avatar or whatever-it's-called. Is that the hand rising from the swamp in the old "Chiller Theater" opening animation? If it's not, it evokes that fond memory...

-ml

It's not, but what it's from is ultra-cool. Check it out:

http://deadinthewater.rpmfilms.com/

Filming starts SOON!
fpw   10-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Ossicle Wrote:Schmuck-like, I'm still waiting on Amazon, from which it is not yet available.

The official pub date is Nov. 1 but it will probably ship mid month.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Biggles   10-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Ossicle Wrote:Thanks! I like your avatar or whatever-it's-called. Is that the hand rising from the swamp in the old "Chiller Theater" opening animation? If it's not, it evokes that fond memory...

-ml

It's from Marc's new movie "Dead in the Water", filming this month and due for 2006 release.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Marc   10-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Both Aphew and Biggles answered your question. The image was drawn by a friend of mine for use on t-shirts, hats, etc. through our Cafe Press store. We start shooting the movie Oct. 9 and wrap on Oct. 19. David Moore (Dave here on the forum) wrote the screenplay and I'm producing and directing.
t4terrific   10-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Gauntlet Press has a limited edition which was published a few months back. It's limited to 450 or so. The mass hardcover comes out soon.

You can still buy the signed-limited from bloodletting-books for $48.50. That's a great buy, they may get tougher to find and more expensive pretty soon.
Flinx   10-04-2005, 12:37 AM
Waiting 3 or 4 years for the paperback.
Ossicle   10-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Marc B. Wrote:Both Aphew and Biggles answered your question. The image was drawn by a friend of mine for use on t-shirts, hats, etc. through our Cafe Press store. We start shooting the movie Oct. 9 and wrap on Oct. 19. David Moore (Dave here on the forum) wrote the screenplay and I'm producing and directing.

Wow, that super cool, congratulations. I'm on tenterhooks waiting to hear back from a few prodocs who are interested in a script a friend and I wrote. Hope your filming and distribution go well, and I hope my li'l guy does, too. I'll certainly let you know.......
Pages (3): 1 2 3