fpw   08-04-2005, 07:38 AM
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/n...gi?id=5678

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
stacyzinda123   08-04-2005, 09:36 AM
fpw Wrote:http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/n...gi?id=5678
That sounds interesting. Where can I get a copy when the time comes? Will they be at bookstores?
fpw   08-04-2005, 09:51 AM
stacyzinda123 Wrote:That sounds interesting. Where can I get a copy when the time comes? Will they be at bookstores?

Comic shops for sure. Maybe magazine stands.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Dave   08-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Sounds terrific. Have you decided what you will adapt for future issues? Please, please, please, do Soft. If ever a visual story needed telling, that is it.

Pretty please?

Dave
fpw   08-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Dave Wrote:Sounds terrific. Have you decided what you will adapt for future issues? Please, please, please, do Soft. If ever a visual story needed telling, that is it.

Jeez, I never thought of that one.

The first four are done: "Cuts" - "Faces" - "Pelts" - "Slasher"

If the magazine lasts, I'll do "Soft" later.

FPW
FAQ
Dave   08-04-2005, 12:39 PM
fpw Wrote:The first four are done: "Cuts" - "Faces" - "Pelts" - "Slasher"

If the magazine lasts, I'll do "Soft" later.

Well they're all good choices too. Fingers crossed the magazine is a success.

Dave
SteveBlack   08-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Paul - back to your Creepy and Eerie anthology roots eh? Nice one!

I just subscribed for Doomed and The Keep via Gosh! Comics in London. A very nice buncha folks who can reserve any comic that sees publication. PM me if anyone needs their details

SB