Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9   
jaybird   12-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Congradulations FLINX. I was starting to feel bad for Mr. Smith. I was hoping that someone would know the answer. Needless to say I was cluless. I hope that dosent happen to my book. Shortly after its published its forgotten and ends up on the bargan rack collecting dust and taking up space.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
jaybird   12-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Back to the Comics discussion. Ive read both of them now. They are GREAT. I did notice one differance from the gook and the comic so far. Magda goes to a tarrot card reader to get a reading. I dont remember that in the book. BTW has anybody seen the Keep movie? I was wondering if it was worth my time.
This post was last modified: 12-10-2005, 11:18 AM by jaybird.

fpw   12-10-2005, 12:59 PM
jaybird Wrote:Back to the Comics discussion. Ive read both of them now. They are GREAT. I did notice one differance from the gook and the comic so far. Magda goes to a tarrot card reader to get a reading. I dont remember that in the book. BTW has anybody seen the Keep movie? I was wondering if it was worth my time.

Yes, Magda does

No, watch something else. Again.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Maggers   12-10-2005, 01:11 PM
fpw Wrote:Yes, Magda does

Aww shucks, Boss. I think "The Keep" is interesting to watch as an educational/historical oddity. Big Grin

I just read a viewer's review of "The Keep" on IMDB.com. The guy gave the movie 7 stars out of ten. He loved Mann's moviemaking but thought the story was weak. YIKES! How wrong can one man be. Oh well, we're all entitled to our opinions. Rolleyes

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

jaybird   12-10-2005, 05:13 PM
fpw Wrote:Yes, Magda does

Its been a long time since Ive read The Keep so I was a little fuzzy on the details. Thanks.

peachynat   12-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Well, I'm happy to report that I've finished Reprisal (excellent read!! Enjoyed it thoroughly!!)... and now I'm reading the Keep comics Big Grin Yippee!!
peachynat   12-12-2005, 02:24 PM
I read the Keep #1 and #2 and enjoyed them... highly recommend them... can't wait 'til #3 comes out Smile
fpw   12-12-2005, 05:10 PM
peachynat Wrote:I read the Keep #1 and #2 and enjoyed them... highly recommend them... can't wait 'til #3 comes out Smile

#3 is due 12/28

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
peachynat   12-12-2005, 09:38 PM
fpw Wrote:#3 is due 12/28

Thanks for the info. I look forward to reading that one as well. I'm currently reading Gateways (I'm slowly catching up!) and as always, I'm loving it! Smile
Anders Monsen   12-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Picked up #3 today at a local comic store so small I thought would not have the issue. Apparently the owner is a huge Repairman Jack fan, and we chatted for a while about the books and movie possibility.
Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9