Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
Biggles   06-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Actually, I think he is going to study broads in Japan. Big Grin

Ken V.

He's studying abroad in Italy right now, but he's planning on studying broads, I mean, abroad, in Japan in a year. Don't listen to Tony. Consider the source (Indian A Law?) Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
CANADIANRJFAN   06-08-2005, 09:36 PM
KRW Wrote:Jack with PMS. Now that is a scary thought! Big Grin

KRW

Paul - I'm still in denial about all this.
Biggles   06-09-2005, 03:01 PM
CANADIANRJFAN Wrote:Paul - I'm still in denial about all this.

***Spoiler***

Deny it all you want, but Jack in 3" heels and a low cut formal gown (with matching purse) was one of the enduring images from the book. It must have been painful when he had his legs and chest waxed (Ouch!).

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
fpw   06-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Hey, Konrath! See what you've started? Y'happy?

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
jimbow8   06-09-2005, 05:18 PM
fpw Wrote:Hey, Konrath! See what you've started? Y'happy?
He's just trying to make it an even match between your Jack and his "Jack." Wink

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
fpw   06-09-2005, 06:18 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:He's just trying to make it an even match between your Jack and his "Jack." Wink

Ha. Good one.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Hawkou8   06-11-2005, 12:55 AM
fpw Wrote:Ha. Good one.
When the hell is it going to come out?

Hawkou8
Maggers   06-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Hawkou8 Wrote:When the hell is it going to come out?

http://www.repairmanjack.com/news.php#9

If you look at the top of the board and click on "news," you'll see a publishing schedule.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

CANADIANRJFAN   06-11-2005, 06:42 PM
fpw Wrote:Hey, Konrath! See what you've started? Y'happy?

ROTF!

Its moments like these that make this forum as much fun as its been.
fpw   06-14-2005, 10:30 PM
RussM Wrote:The new Atlas Magazine is out with my review of the latest Repairman Jack novel by F. Paul Wilson, Infernal:

I love Russ's reviews. They make me sound so much deeper and more intelligent than I really am.

FPW
FAQ
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4