Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Ken Valentine   09-05-2007, 02:23 PM
sigokat Wrote:That's cool, fpw. Now granted I don't know many authors (none actually...lol) but the fact that you take feeback and goof spots form your readers is totally cool. Do a lot of authors do that or do they rely on their editors? I mean, what year was The Tomb written? And what year is it now? (Honestly, I don't know...please tell me...lol)

Top drawer is all I have to say about that, top drawer, Mr. Wilson.

It's very hot here and I think I fried my brain a little today in Kuwait City...please forgive ol' Sig!!

I think it was originally published in 1984 . . . and that was what? Three years ago?

Ken V.
BK Akitas   09-05-2007, 02:47 PM
too bad I didn't get an arc of Rakoshi so that could be fixed- I spotted the issue with timelines (cover story about Kusumk and Kolabati's parents) right away. but hmmmm, maybe if it goes to pb......
I'm a stickler for details.

I used to get arc's all the time when I was working with a literacy program funded by a local bookseller, and always filled out the comment cards. love to go back and read them later to see what revisions or edits have been made.

as for leaving in the part about showing Vicks how to check out a chocolate, it's just one of those lil skllls its fun to know- and my own daughter, bless her rotten little self, has been known to open a box of dark chocolates (which I love and she hates), pull off the bottoms and suck out the fillings. she thoughtfully puts them back into place. isn't she sweet?

Danni (who is waiting impatiently for the beacon announcement...)

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
bones weep tedium   09-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Biggles Wrote:I developed an allergy to cats as an adult. I never had any problem as a kid.

Does that mean you can't eat cats, or just that you shouldnt eat too many? :confused:

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4