Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
Susan   05-26-2005, 05:17 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Hmm... for someone complaining about the lack of humor, you sure missed the humor in Susan's post. I guess maybe the problem is that we all know Susan pretty well and understand "where she's coming from," whereas you have been around for about three months and many of your posts seem to be quite antagonistic just for the sake of being antagonistic. Don't get me wrong, you're entitled to this stance, just don't expect it to be popular.

Thanks for defending my honor, lad. If Snake missed the humor in my post then I'm speechless.

Ever since you drank the Kool-Aid in Orlando, I knew you were "one of us". I may reward you for this loyalty by allowing you to make a decision once in a while, but don't get too crazy and start coming up with independent thoughts and crap like that. You're still MINE! Buhahahahaha!

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Maggers   05-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Susan Wrote:Thanks for defending my honor, lad. If Snake missed the humor in my post then I'm speechless.

Ever since you drank the Kool-Aid in Orlando, I knew you were "one of us". I may reward you for this loyalty by allowing you to make a decision once in a while, but don't get too crazy and start coming up with independent thoughts and crap like that. You're still MINE! Buhahahahaha!

Susan

Jim may be yours, Susan, but Tony claimed the GU womenfolk. Now I'm torn in my loyalites. Whatever shall I do?

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Susan   05-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Snake Wrote:However you would like to commit suicide would be fine with me. Perhaps you could just jump off of your soap box? That seems to be fairly tall.

I can't believe you're taking my impending suicide as a joke. Surely you realize the power of your words on me.

For the record, I'm short so I totally NEED to stand on a soapbox. So now you're making fun of the vertically challenged. Hunh.

Snake Wrote:Your Britney reference means nothing to me. I can honestly say that I've never seen a Britney video (Spears or Murphy or whoever it is you're such a fan of)

Well, let me educate you. Here is the Britney Spears video (which I'm sure you'll agree is an artistic triumph). Just click on the Everytime video link on this page.

http://music.channel.aol.com/artist/main...tid=320976

Snake Wrote:As for the rest of you...there was no "Attack" here...just a little humor, which I must say, is sadly lacking around here lately.

Hmm. Maybe I should try that humor stuff sometime. Nah!

Snake Wrote:I am still allowed an opinion, right? Or do I have to get "Royal Permission" first?

You do realize I can delete your posts and ban you from the board anytime I want, right? And yet you're still here. Consider that Permission Granted.

Snake Wrote:Hmmmm. I wonder what that entails? Bending over previously described soapbox and taking one for the team I suppose...

Ew. That's okay, REALLY.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Lisa   05-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Hunh. Guess he's never going to let us know if he likes snakesssssssss.

Lisa
Susan   05-26-2005, 05:42 PM
Lisa Wrote:Hunh. Guess he's never going to let us know if he likes snakesssssssss.

Lisa

Hisssssssssssssssssss, my preciousssssssssssss!

ROTFL! Okay, now I can't breathe.

Susan

FPW Stores:

Lisa   05-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Susan Wrote:ROTFL! Okay, now I can't breathe.

Babe. I can take care of that.

Ranger
Susan   05-26-2005, 05:45 PM
Lisa Wrote:Babe. I can take care of that.

Ranger

*faints*

Susan

FPW Stores:

Susan   05-26-2005, 05:52 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:I agree with Susan. That order baits, sets the hook, reels you in and makes you a fan for life.

Don't let the self-doubting humor deceive you... Susan knows a lot.

This is why I have your name tattooed on my ass.

Love always,
Susan

FPW Stores:

Ken Valentine   05-26-2005, 06:17 PM
Snake Wrote:Spoken like true peasants, bowing down to royalty. Do you guys gets subsidy checks, or do you grovel of your own free will?

YES!

Ken V.
Marc   05-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Susan Wrote:This is why I have your name tattooed on my ass.

Huh... maybe the strawberry covered it up 'cause I don't remember any tattoo.

Big Grin
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6