Pages (2):    1 2
The Mad American   05-20-2005, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the board Lisa. Sure you are going to enjoy it here, not to mention the hours upon hours of fun your going to get from reading FPW's books.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Kenji   05-20-2005, 07:10 PM
Brazen Wrote:I actually found FPW's main website first, while I was searching for new books and new authors. So I haven't read any of these yet, but I can tell already they're exactly what I like to read. After bouncing around the main website, I clicked over to the forums and have spent a good hour reading around!

I just can't believe I've never heard of this set before! At any rate, I thought I'd post up even tho I haven't read any of the RJ novels yet. I'll take care of that shortly! LOL

I'm Lisa, married to a military guy with two kids... we're all avid readers and movie watchers. I live in South Carolina currently w/ the kids, but my husband has orders to Hawaii, so we're preparing to move there within the next 8 weeks!

Welcome to the board, Lisa. This is very fun board. I assure it! Wink

Enjoy your reading books and watching movies.
This post was last modified: 05-20-2005, 07:18 PM by Kenji.
SteveBlack   05-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi Lisa - welcome aboard.
What have you read so far?
Steve
Brazen   05-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Thanks all!

Steve, I haven't read any of FPW's yet... but that is about to change. Big Grin
Ken Valentine   05-21-2005, 04:19 PM
Brazen Wrote:Thanks all!

Welcome to the board Brazen.

Ken V.
JonHook   05-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Brazen Wrote:Thanks all!

May I suggest THE TOMB? It's the first in the Repairman Jack line of novels. It has some excellent background on a youthful Jack and how he evolved into a "fix-it" kind of guy, plus it also introduces an interesting nemisis that return in future novels.

Welcome aboard! Big Grin
Biggles   05-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Brazen Wrote:I actually found FPW's main website first, while I was searching for new books and new authors. So I haven't read any of these yet, but I can tell already they're exactly what I like to read. After bouncing around the main website, I clicked over to the forums and have spent a good hour reading around!

I just can't believe I've never heard of this set before! At any rate, I thought I'd post up even tho I haven't read any of the RJ novels yet. I'll take care of that shortly! LOL

I'm Lisa, married to a military guy with two kids... we're all avid readers and movie watchers. I live in South Carolina currently w/ the kids, but my husband has orders to Hawaii, so we're preparing to move there within the next 8 weeks!

Welcome Lisa! And thanks for all the sacrifices you and your family make for our country! I know you will enjoy it here. Smile

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-22-2005, 06:36 PM

Welcome to the board, Brazen! My psychic powers tell me you'll have plenty good fun with the gang.
Pages (2):    1 2