Pages (3):    1 2 3
DrJonLJ   05-12-2005, 08:53 PM
No Problem, Scott...

Since I violated the integral rules of the board, I will be happy to purchase a Limited Edition copy of Infernal for each member -complete with slip case.... you should go ahead and start looking for it in the mail any time....
Scott Miller   05-13-2005, 04:43 PM
DrJonLJ Wrote:No Problem, Scott...

Since I violated the integral rules of the board, I will be happy to purchase a Limited Edition copy of Infernal for each member -complete with slip case.... you should go ahead and start looking for it in the mail any time....

First the author mention, now the sarcastic slings...you're going to do alright here.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
DrJonLJ   05-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Actually that graphic still exists on the forum. It can be found under a thread entitled "Order the Books Should be Read In" started by Lisa. The graphic is in the second or third post. I believe this thread can be found currently on page 4 of this forum.

Hope this helps..
jimbow8   05-15-2005, 12:26 AM
Here is the timeline:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=269&stc=1]

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Pages (3):    1 2 3