Pages (2):    1 2
Scott Miller   05-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Kenji Wrote:Just now, I received three books. Diagnosis:Terminal, Nightkill, and Masque. Bluesman Mike sent them to me. Thank you, Mike. And especially thank you FPW. Smile

Still, I'm reading GATEWAYS, but next books are waiting. Crisscross, Midnight Mass, The Fifth Harmonic, Soft and Others(from Scott), and Diagnosis:Terminal, Nightkill, Masque......Oh, these days I don't read Japanese edition's novels. :p

If this is your case, what do you read? What is your next recommendation?

I am seriously considering moving to Japan so people will start sending me stuff.

I recommend Midnight Mass.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Keith the Elder   05-02-2005, 01:39 PM
You two!!!

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Maggers Wrote:Me neither! Big Grin

Ah, wimmens! Marine boot camp instructor to potential Marines in their first night exercise: "It's pitch black! You can't see! You're afraid! That's understandable! We're all afraid of darkness! But I will teach you--starting now!--how to make the darkness your friend! How to =use= the darkness! How to use the darkness to bring your team's mission to a satisfactory conclusion! And that means victory! The United States Marines have never settled for any =less= resolution in a combat situation! DO YOU HEAR ME?" Chorus: "Yes, sir!" "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" "YES, SIR!!" "Sir, will you teach us to understand women too?" "WAS THAT YOU, SMARTASS NEW YORK JOE?" "It was, SIR!" "I thought so...well, to answer your QUESTION...that's the Captain's job. But he's busy. It seems you're NOT, so you WILL come up here and give me thirty RIGHT NOW!" "Yes, SIR!" "Did I say thirty? I meant FIFTY! But to give you a break, you WILL keep your pack ON!" "Yes, SIR!" All that, just 'cuz a fella wanted to understand wimminfolks...
GWB   05-02-2005, 05:17 PM
What the ..... are you talking about?

The Ronald Reagan Memorial National Debt Project is dedicated to giving the Great Communicator credit for the enduring legacy of his Presidency. We favor honoring his vast contribution to our society by naming the national debt after him -- the Ronald Reagan Memorial National Debt. For generations to come, when people think of the national debt, they'll think of Ronald Reagan.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-02-2005, 05:37 PM
GWB Wrote:What the ..... are you talking about?

Just riffin', GWB. That's all.
Maggers   05-02-2005, 06:23 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Just riffin', GWB. That's all.

Gotta agree with GWB on this one, Mike. I had no clue where you were going.

Also, when something is squished in one long paragraph, my eyes go south and my mind follows.

That's OK, Bluesman, no need to explain it, either.
This post was last modified: 05-02-2005, 06:27 PM by Maggers.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Kenji   05-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I am seriously considering moving to Japan so people will start sending me stuff.

I recommend Midnight Mass.

Oh!! I want to move to Colorado. Big Grin
Pages (2):    1 2