Pages (8): 1 2 3 4 5 8   
thisisatest   04-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Steve D
I watched Wild at Heart last night and must put Nicolas Cage and Laura Dern on my top ten movie couples of all time. Spenser Tracy and Kate Hepburn, Bogey and Hepburn, Bogey and Bacall, Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek, are others I would include (you can figure out the movies they starred in). Any others?

"He knows more than you've ever forgotten...in your little finger." Laurel's Sister defending Stan to Oliver.
Keith the Elder   04-13-2005, 05:05 PM
thisisatest Wrote:Steve D
I watched Wild at Heart last night and must put Nicolas Cage and Laura Dern on my top ten movie couples of all time. Spenser Tracy and Kate Hepburn, Bogey and Hepburn, Bogey and Bacall, Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek, are others I would include (you can figure out the movies they starred in). Any others?

Bogey and Hepburn : The African Queen
Bogey and Bacall : The Big Sleep
Tract & Hepburn: Desk Set, Guess who's comming to dinner
Martin Sheen & Sissy Spacek: that's a toughie, Carrie on Wall Street, Coal Miner's Apocalypse, Badlands

k the e
Mike   04-13-2005, 05:18 PM

Ed Wood and Dolores Fuller in "Glen or Glenda".
Kenji   04-13-2005, 05:29 PM

Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan...Sleepless in Seattle, Joe vs Volcano, You've got a mail.

Meg Ryan & Billy Crystal...When Harry met Sally.

Clint Eastwood & Sondra Lock...Gountlet, Any which way you can, Every which way you loose, Sudden Impact.
Sam   04-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Hepburn and Fonda - On Golden Pond

Depp and Masterson- Benny and Joon

Costner and Preston - For Love of the Game

Hanks and Wright Penn - Forrest Gump

Buttercup and Westley - The Princess Bride

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Maggers   04-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Bogey and Hepburn : The African Queen
Bogey and Bacall : The Big Sleep
Tract & Hepburn: Desk Set, Guess who's comming to dinner
Martin Sheen & Sissy Spacek: that's a toughie, Carrie on Wall Street, Coal Miner's Apocalypse, Badlands

k the e

"Carrie on Wall Street," I'd pay to see that!

Geena Davis and Seth Goldblum in "The Fly." FABULOUS romance, truly!

Daniel Day Lewis and Madeline Stowe in "Last of the Mohicans."

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Baelzar   04-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Kenji Wrote:Clint Eastwood & Sondra Lock...Gountlet, Any which way you can, Every which way you loose, Sudden Impact.
Sondra Locke? SONDRA LOCKE?

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
~P.J. O'Rourke
Maggers   04-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Baelzar Wrote:Sondra Locke? SONDRA LOCKE?

ROFL! I thought the same thing! Too funny.

I saw a bit of "Any Which Way But Loose" the other day. Geez, no way would she have starred in those films if she hadn't been Clint's main squeeze at the time. Not thinking with the right head, Clint. Wink

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Keith the Elder   04-13-2005, 06:38 PM
William Powell & Myrna Loy I loved those "Thin Man" flicks

Herb (Jason) Evers and Virginia Leith
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052646/
This post was last modified: 04-17-2005, 11:46 PM by Keith the Elder.
Biggles   04-13-2005, 07:24 PM

For sentimental reasons, I have to go with the following (in no particular order).

Bogey and Bacall
Erroll Flynn and Olivia Dehavilland
John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara
William Powell and Myrna Loy
Tracy and Hepburn

Ah, those were the days. <sigh>

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (8): 1 2 3 4 5 8