Pages (2):    1 2
Jay #1   04-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Saw the first episode. But after that, I've kept missing it. The end of it... where he walked away from the beach with people who had died walking behind him, that was actually moving.

[QUOTE=Dave]The series Rescue Me just finished last night. I really enjoyed this new show, and the ending was perfect. Denis Leary's world weary act is prevalent in every scene and made it something different to anything else on tv.
Kenji   04-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Dave Wrote:The series Rescue Me just finished last night. I really enjoyed this new show, and the ending was perfect. Denis Leary's world weary act is prevalent in every scene and made it something different to anything else on tv.

This is unknown series in Japan. So I found out official site. Sounds interesting. Firemen's comedic drama, I guess. I want to see it.

Dave Wrote:Gave up on Point Pleasant. I was trying to hang on, then I heard it got cancelled and I quickly dropped it, as did the network showing it. They're replacing it with a double helping of the new series of Scrubs. Can't complain about that!

Dave Wrote:Smallville is beginning to grate. I still enjoy watching it, but something seems to be missing, and I think it's Lois. They introduced this great character, sparks flew, humorous situations ensued, and then she goes away. I understand she'll be back, so I'll keep watching.

I saw this first season in NHK(Japanese broadcasting station). Only first seasn. What's goin' on season 2? :confused:

Dave Wrote:24 has reached the end of part one, they do it every season. All threats averted but still about twelve hours left. Curious to see where it goes, it's been good so far, except the stupid schizophrenic daughter storyline. What's that all about? (rhetorical question)

This is my favorite TV series. No matter what everybody say, I like this one!

Dave Wrote:The OC, Desperate Housewives, ER and Las Vegas are guilty pleasures, but my big confession is not one of these.

I'm watching ER until season 8. I don't know how many seasons broadcasting in US and England, but I hope it continue till season 20! I love this series!

I don't know The OC and Desperate Housewives, so I found out official site. They looks pretty nice.

Dave Wrote:My big confession:
It is a show that I believe is pretty successful in the US. It has reached at least a 5th season and I think it will make the magic number seven.

I confess, I am addicted to the Gilmore Girls. I've said it, banish me, black ball me, tar and feather me, I can keep it in no longer.

Don't hate me, we all have our vices.

Dave[/QUOTE]
This post was last modified: 04-08-2005, 09:46 PM by Kenji.
Sam   04-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Point Pleasant - As boring as my Point Pleasant. Only good part was when her "new daddy" went after the guy with a tire iron. The look on his face...wow!

The Shield - I love this show!! Can't believe it's on regular cable. How do they get away with it??

CSI Las Vegas - I'm hooked. William Peterson is great on this show.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force - One of the "Adult Swim" cartoons on the Cartoon Channel. Goofy looking but very funny. Every episode begins with a small clip of a character called Dr. Weird. His lab of evil is located on the Jersey shore. Hmm...doesn't our beloved FPW live and practice on the shore as well?? A coincedence?? No more.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Sam   04-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Point Pleasant - As boring as my Point Pleasant.

The Shield - LOVE this show. Can't believe they get away with the things they say and do on regular cable.

CSI Las Vegas - Hooked on this show. William Peterson is great.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Looks really stupid but actually very funny. It's part of the "Adult Swim" shows on Cartoon Network. Every episode begins with an evil scientist character called Dr. Weird whos lab is on the Jersey Shore. Don't we know a doc who lives (and practices?)on the Jersey Shore as well?? A coincedence?? Big Grin

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Pages (2):    1 2