Marty Mcfly   05-08-2004, 03:24 PM
I forgot where I found this, but it said it was a real chair(not a doctored image). I had saved it because I thought it looked cool and now I was browsing my computer and noticed it. I thought it was real "Repairman Jack" style.
Ken Valentine   05-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Marty Mcfly Wrote:I forgot where I found this, but it said it was a real chair(not a doctored image). I had saved it because I thought it looked cool and now I was browsing my computer and noticed it. I thought it was real "Repairman Jack" style.

A furniture craftsman with a sense of humor. I love it!

Now all I have to do is learn how to down load the picture.

Or could you email it to me.

Ken V.
Lisa   05-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Ken, if you right click and choose the "Save Image" option, you should be able to save it on your computer that way.

Lisa
Ken Valentine   05-09-2004, 12:22 AM
Lisa Wrote:Ken, if you right click and choose the "Save Image" option, you should be able to save it on your computer that way.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa!

I keep forgetting the right click. On my old computer, all it did was an automatic double-click. I just can't seem to get it through my head that it does more than that on the new computer.

What's that saying about old dogs and new tricks?

Ken V.
fpw   05-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Marty Mcfly Wrote:I thought it was real "Repairman Jack" style.

He does like paw-foot/claw-foot furniture, and that's one cool piece. You can't sit in it, but it's cool.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Marty Mcfly   05-09-2004, 02:03 PM
fpw Wrote:He does like paw-foot/claw-foot furniture, and that's one cool piece. You can't sit in it, but it's cool.

From what I remember about this chair when I first saw it, it was designed so you could sit in it. Who knows, though, I've never had the chance to sit in it myself, so who am I to say Wink