Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Keith the Elder   04-12-2005, 01:30 PM
This is one of the best (although the are all outstanding fo the most part)
and it has a Star Trek TOS tie in.

Robert Culp is this guy with amnesia and a computer hand. He is trying to locate where humanity has gone into hiding while being persued by time traveling aliens. He meets up with a young lady named Consuela ?. She is played by Arlene Martel, who you may remember as T'Pring, Mr. Spocks betrothed.

Leonard Nemoy also made a brief Outer Limits appearance in "The production and decay of Strange Particles"

And I think Scotty , James Doohan, was in an episode called something like "it came out of the woodwork"

Shatner was represented as an astronaut returning from Venus who cannot seem to get warm. "Cold Hands, Warm Heart" ???? He does his trademark "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' scream

k the e
Kenji   04-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:This is one of the best (although the are all outstanding fo the most part)
and it has a Star Trek TOS tie in.

Robert Culp is this guy with amnesia and a computer hand. He is trying to locate where humanity has gone into hiding while being persued by time traveling aliens. He meets up with a young lady named Consuela ?. She is played by Arlene Martel, who you may remember as T'Pring, Mr. Spocks betrothed.

Leonard Nemoy also made a brief Outer Limits appearance in "The production and decay of Strange Particles"

And I think Scotty , James Doohan, was in an episode called something like "it came out of the woodwork"

Shatner was represented as an astronaut returning from Venus who cannot seem to get warm. "Cold Hands, Warm Heart" ???? He does his trademark "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' scream

k the e

Thanks, Keith. Box-set2 is May 25, and box-set3 is July 22. Maybe I can see those episodes in them. I'm looking forward to them.
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4