Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
jimbow8   04-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:That episode was fantastic, the mimimalist set, the photography and, man those
Ebonites scared the ---T out of my 10 year old self when I first saw it.

Did you ever see that Twilight Zone with William Shatner and the guy on the airplane wing. I think it was called "Terror at 20,000 Feet" Whoa!!!
I never saw the original but it was redone for the Twilight Zone the Movie with John Lithgow. Pretty good movie.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Weatherford   04-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Was To Serve Man a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits episode?

Gave me the CREEPS!!! (also made me laugh... Wink )
Keith the Elder   04-04-2005, 01:23 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I never saw the original but it was redone for the Twilight Zone the Movie with John Lithgow. Pretty good movie.

Thought the Lithgow remake fell disappointingly short
Keith the Elder   04-04-2005, 01:25 PM
Weatherford Wrote:Was To Serve Man a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits episode?

It was a Twilight Zone.
Kenji   04-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Did you ever see that Twilight Zone with William Shatner and the guy on the airplane wing. I think it was called "Terror at 20,000 Feet" Whoa!!!

Yes, I saw it! I have DVD and I like that episode. The story was very simple. Shatner's frightened face.....it's his speciality. Big Grin
Kenji   04-04-2005, 05:26 PM

The Twilight Zone. And, the Alien was Richard Kiel. He was in "The Spy who loved me", and "Moonlaker".
Biggles   04-04-2005, 05:37 PM

Mmmm! Long pork! Do you prefer broiled or sauteed?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Keith the Elder   04-08-2005, 08:46 AM
This is a fantastic episode about the demoralization of society due to excessive invasion of privacy, surveillance. It is so relevant to our time. Hope this is in your collection Kenji, it's one of my favorites

K the E
Kenji   04-08-2005, 09:24 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:This is a fantastic episode about the demoralization of society due to excessive invasion of privacy, surveillance. It is so relevant to our time. Hope this is in your collection Kenji, it's one of my favorites

K the E

Oh, yeah! I saw it. And, O.B.I.T. is Outer Band Individuated Tele-tracer.Did you know that? Cool

One-eye alien's makeup was weird, but funny.

By the way, My favorite episode is "The Zanti Misfits". Ant-like alien is creepy and interesting. Body is ant, and face is human-like. The Zanti visited to Earth for criminal's exile. But a lot of criminals escaped from spaceship, and attacked to human. Humen vs Zanti...the battle was awesome and pretty fun. But at the last, Zanti said "We can't kill our species. You executed them. We can't live with you. We never visit to Earth again"

I felt it ironical. Big Grin
jimbow8   04-08-2005, 09:33 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:This is a fantastic episode about the demoralization of society due to excessive invasion of privacy, surveillance. It is so relevant to our time. Hope this is in your collection Kenji, it's one of my favorites

K the E
Thanks for the recommendation. This sounds interesting, so I looked it up.
This isn't listed as one of the episodes of Season 1 on the Netflix site. IMDb lists it as Episode #1.7, so I checked Amazon.com and it shows it as being available on Season 1 - Disc 1. (On Netflix it must be considered part of the "and more." Smile )
This post was last modified: 04-08-2005, 09:35 AM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4