Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
Keith the Elder   04-08-2005, 09:33 AM
Kenji Wrote:Oh, yeah! I saw it. And, O.B.I.T. is Outer Band Individuated Tele-tracer.Did you know that? Cool

One-eye alien's makeup was weird, but funny.

By the way, My favorite episode is "The Zanti Misfits". Ant-like alien is creepy and interesting. Body is ant, and face is human-like. The Zanti visited to Earth for criminal's exile. But a lot of criminals escaped from spaceship, and attacked to human. Humen vs Zanti...the battle was awesome and pretty fun. But at the last, Zanti said "We can't kill our species. You executed them. We can't live with you. We never visit to Earth again"

I felt it ironical. Big Grin

I loved the Zantai misfits

How about "The Sixth Finger?" "Send me to the futurrrrrre, Kathyyyyyy"
Kenji   04-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:How about "The Sixth Finger?" "Send me to the futurrrrrre, Kathyyyyyy"

Yes, I saw it too! That huge head! I laughed. Big Grin

The professor is Edward Mulhare. He played Devon Shire in Knight Rider. Gilim is David McCallum. He was in Great Escape. Wink

Huge Head
This post was last modified: 04-08-2005, 09:43 AM by Kenji.
Keith the Elder   04-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Kenji Wrote:Yes, I saw it too! That huge head! I laughed. Big Grin

The professor is Edward Mulhare. He played Devon Shire in Knight Rider. Gilim is David McCallum. He was in Great Escape. Wink

Huge Head

David McCallum was in a TV show here in the 60's called "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." (United Network Command for Law and Enforcement) and was considered a teen heart-throb ( or at least a pre-teen heart-throb, I was in the fifth grade then) (I'm talking about being a heart-throb with the girls in school) (Not that there's anything wrong with that) I loved that show.

He was also in a short lived series called "The Invisible Man" I think it got cancelled when he asked for more money. He didn't really have a strong argument though, half the show he was covered with bandages and the other half he was invisible. Actually, he was really just a voice.
Maggers   04-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:David McCallum was in a TV show here in the 60's called "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." (United Network Command for Law and Enforcement) and was considered a teen heart-throb ( or at least a pre-teen heart-throb, I was in the fifth grade then) (I'm talking about being a heart-throb with the girls in school) (Not that there's anything wrong with that) I loved that show.

He was also in a short lived series called "The Invisible Man" I think it got cancelled when he asked for more money. He didn't really have a strong argument though, half the show he was covered with bandages and the other half he was invisible. Actually, he was really just a voice.

"The Man from U.N.C.L.E." - I haven't thought of that in ages! I LOVED that show, loved it! I loved David McCallum, too. I was in the 7th grade, a pre-teen, and "The Man from UNCLE" loomed large in my life at that time.

I bet you were a heart-throb with the pre-teens in your school, Keith! Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Biggles   04-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Maggers Wrote:"The Man from U.N.C.L.E." - I haven't thought of that in ages! I LOVED that show, loved it! I loved David McCallum, too. I was in the 7th grade, a pre-teen, and "The Man from UNCLE" loomed large in my life at that time.

I bet you were a heart-throb with the pre-teens in your school, Keith! Big Grin

My wife loved David M. too. What is it about him? He's on a series now, NCIS I believe?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Maggers   04-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Biggles Wrote:My wife loved David M. too. What is it about him? He's on a series now, NCIS I believe?

1964 = BRITISH INVASION! All thinks British were unbearably cool. Plus he had blondish hair and blue eyes, even though we had a black and white TV. Go figure. He was just dreamy.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Kenji   04-09-2005, 07:35 AM
THis evening, I watched one episode, "Controlled Experiment".

This is very funny episode, and it cracked me up! Big Grin

Two Martians visited to Earth and do a certain experiment. They are going to examine about a motive of murder of an human. They are going to elucidate it, and a woman shot a man, and Martians repeat their moves many times. Slow motion, pause, high-speed motion, reverse......they repeated it too many times.
Keith the Elder   04-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Kenji Wrote:THis evening, I watched one episode, "Controlled Experiment".

This is very funny episode, and it cracked me up! Big Grin

Two Martians visited to Earth and do a certain experiment. They are going to examine about a motive of murder of an human. They are going to elucidate it, and a woman shot a man, and Martians repeat their moves many times. Slow motion, pause, high-speed motion, reverse......they repeated it too many times.

Controled Experiment cast:

Carroll O'Connor aka Archie Bunker- All in the Family

Barry Morse aka Lt Girard (the fugitive) and was also on SPACE 1999 with Martin Landau(THe man who was never Born) & Barbara Bain, Mr. Landau's wife. Incidentally, the Landaus are the parents of Juliet Landau, Drucilla on Buffy. But I digress...

and Kenji, get this.......

The blond who is the shooter was Grace Lee Whitney aka Yoeman Janice Rand from the first few episodes of STAT TREK (TOS)

This is bringing up so many fond memories of those episodes, I just may have to buy this DVD set

k the e
Kenji   04-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Controled Experiment cast:

Carroll O'Connor aka Archie Bunker- All in the Family

Barry Morse aka Lt Girard (the fugitive) and was also on SPACE 1999 with Martin Landau(THe man who was never Born) & Barbara Bain, Mr. Landau's wife. Incidentally, the Landaus are the parents of Juliet Landau, Drucilla on Buffy. But I digress...

and Kenji, get this.......

The blond who is the shooter was Grace Lee Whitney aka Yoeman Janice Rand from the first few episodes of STAT TREK (TOS)

Wow! Keith, you know anything about The Outer Limits! Do you remember all episodes?

I knew Barry Morse was in The Fugitive. Actually, when I was kid I watched that series every Saturday.(Of course, I watched rerun)

I'm Star Trek fan, nevertheless, I didn't notice Grace Lee Whitney aka Yoeman Janice Rand. :o

Quote:This is bringing up so many fond memories of those episodes, I just may have to buy this DVD set.

k the e

Yeah! You should buy this DVD set. Wink
Keith the Elder   04-10-2005, 12:19 AM
Yoeman Janice Rand appeared in about the first six episodes of TOS, I guess the writers couldn't figure out what to do with her.

She later made a brief appearance the "Star Trek, The Motion PIcture," as a transporter officer.

The Outer Limits appear to have had a profound effect on my impressionable young mind. It wasn't until you started this thread that all these memories have come flooding back.
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4