Pages (16):    1 5 6 7 8 9 16   
dejo   11-17-2004, 10:28 PM
stacyzinda123 Wrote:I think Dakota Fanning would be perfect for Vicky.

By the time the movie gets made Dakota Fanning may be too old to play Vicky. She's already 10, and will be 11 in February. With the continued script rewrites and glacial pace so far, she may already be in her teens before the cameras start rolling. Sad
jamedog   11-18-2004, 10:28 AM
who does FPW think will be the perfect Jack?
Richard Kendrick   11-18-2004, 02:23 PM
dejo Wrote:By the time the movie gets made Dakota Fanning may be too old to play Vicky. She's already 10, and will be 11 in February. With the continued script rewrites and glacial pace so far, she may already be in her teens before the cameras start rolling. Sad

Yeah, maybe she could be cast as Gia.

RIK
dejo   11-18-2004, 04:41 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:HEY! Castle Rock! How long have you lived there?

I used to do a lot of camping near Franktown, and raced a lot at Continental Divide Raceway right across the highway from Castle Rock.

Beautiful country.

Ken, I've lived in Castle Rock for a little over two years now. When were you last here? And where did you do your camping near Franktown? Near Castlewood Canyon?

Continental Divide Raceway? Um, I didn't even know this was in Castle Rock. Whereabouts? And what kind of racing?

P.S. I'm full of questions, aren't I?

P.S.S. Yes, it's beautiful country. RJ needs to find a reason to fix something in Colorado.
crimsontarheel   11-18-2004, 06:03 PM
maxplay Wrote:Ashton Kutcher?

I would rather drive a nail( or perhaps a long thumbnail) through my eye than see him as Jack
sublime1983   11-18-2004, 11:55 PM
I have always pictured Jack to kinda look like David Boreanaz (sp?) but with a constant scrub look to him with no gel in his hair. The way David played his character in Valentine was, minus the drunkeness, is how I see Jack acting. Odly enough, I never put it together that the image I had was of DB.

Hartnet would be good, but again, I can only see a Jack with a scrub look. I've never seen Hartnet with wiskers.

Both of these guys are filled out somewhat. They have some muscle. Colin Hanks and Ashton Kutcher are scrawny. I can't see them playing Jack because of that. JH and DB are not professional weight lifters by any means, but they are bigger then a bunch of the others on the list.

Jason Biggs. Hmmmm. Well, if the script gets changed to how Jack has everything go wrong against him in a comedic way and how Jack is a big loser that everyone makes fun of, then I can see his "uhhh"s and screwing pies in the role of Jack.

There was once a man who was all obsessed with the strangest things. Like Nestle Quik, original cdr's and Afro-sheen. He built himself his dome, never left his home, decided life is much better when you're on your own. You might not want my opinion, but he coulda been on to something good.

Josh
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-19-2004, 12:17 AM
Richard Kendrick Wrote:Yeah, maybe she could be cast as Gia.

RIK

Herta, maybe? (I'm expecting a long and prosperous franchise.)
Ken Valentine   11-19-2004, 12:51 AM
dejo Wrote:Ken, I've lived in Castle Rock for a little over two years now. When were you last here? And where did you do your camping near Franktown? Near Castlewood Canyon?

I passed through Castle Rock this August. But the last time I was actually "there" was in 1971.

I've never heard of Castlewood Canyon. We used to camp in a place called Wildcat Canyon. Toward the head of the canyon was the old broken Castlewood Dam. Maybe they changed the name.

Quote:Continental Divide Raceway? Um, I didn't even know this was in Castle Rock. Whereabouts? And what kind of racing?

CDR was right across the highway from Castle Rock. Slightly south of The Rock and right on the west side of the rail road tracks. It was a 2.6 mile road racing course which had a half mile long straight-a-way which was used for drag races. Considered a "drivers course," it used to feature an annual Indy Car and Can-Am race.

If you lived there in the '60's and early '70's you'd remember it.

Quote:P.S. I'm full of questions, aren't I?

And I'm just as full of answers. Wink

Quote:P.P.S. Yes, it's beautiful country. RJ needs to find a reason to fix something in Colorado.

I was born in Colorado Springs and grew up north of Denver. If I ever go back to live there, it would probably be in Laporte, outside of Fort Collins. Or maybe around Grand Junction. But the Castle Rock area is beautiful country. It's just too close to Denver for me.

Ken V.
Kenji   11-19-2004, 10:18 AM
crimsontarheel Wrote:I would rather drive a nail( or perhaps a long thumbnail) through my eye than see him as Jack

LOL!

Oh, hey, don't worry. Ashton Kutcher as Jack is impossible. I really hope so too.
Noelie   11-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Yeah, I'd put my own eye out before I'd watch a movie with Ashton Kutcher as Jack. He was good in The Butterfly Effect, but no matter what movie he is in, he always looks too stupid for words. That's not our Jack.

On the subject of Abe, I know that he's supposed to be overweight, but I never envisioned him being quite as large as Robbie Coltrane or Mike McShane. I could be wrong though. My favorite for Abe has always been Judd Hirsch. And although Ben Kingsley is a fine actor, I don't think that Abe should be played by the same person who played Ghandi. Sort of a contradiction in terms there. Wink
Pages (16):    1 5 6 7 8 9 16