God help us if there is!!!

(; J/K

Happy Holidays!

(:

Author of "Survivor" - http://www.vaughnripley.com

"Adventure is worthwile in itself."
—Amelia Earhart
Maggers   12-21-2004, 06:14 PM
fpw Wrote:You'd never get an inscribed copy from Borderlands. Only from Shocklines. And unless there's another Maggers out there, I know I signed one to you.

Yes you did, Boss! Matt at Shocklines confirmed that I did order a copy and that you did inscribe it and it will be shipped shortly!

HUZZAH! Now I have 2 signed "Little Beiges!"

Guess I logged on at Borderlands and ordered. Then, with all the excitement this board can generate, I got carried away and logged on to Shocklines and ordered there, too.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Maggers   12-21-2004, 06:15 PM
the Oracle Wrote:God help us if there is!!!

(; J/K

Happy Holidays!

(:

I am unique!

(*exits with skirt flouncing jauntily*)

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

jimbow8   12-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Maggers Wrote:Yes you did, Boss! Matt at Shocklines confirmed that I did order a copy and that you did inscribe it and it will be shipped shortly!

HUZZAH! Now I have 2 signed "Little Beiges!"

Guess I logged on at Borderlands and ordered. Then, with all the excitement this board can generate, I got carried away and logged on to Shocklines and ordered there, too.
I might be willing to buy one of your copies at GU-4 if you don't want two. How much were they?

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Maggers   12-21-2004, 06:18 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I might be willing to buy one of your copies at GU-4 if you don't want two. How much were they?

Hmm...to be negotiated... (If I had a mustache, I'd be twisting it and grinning.)

But "Maggers" is mine, though, all mine! Never to be shared! Never, I tell you!.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

jimbow8   12-21-2004, 06:31 PM
Maggers Wrote:Hmm...to be negotiated... (If I had a mustache, I'd be twisting it and grinning.)

But "Maggers" is mine, though, all mine! Never to be shared! Never, I tell you!.
You can twist my mustache later.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
the Oracle   12-21-2004, 06:34 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:You can twist my mustache later.
I just got a very erotic picture of Mags grinning while "twisting" your mustache.

—Amelia Earhart
Maggers   12-21-2004, 06:51 PM
the Oracle Wrote:I just got a very erotic picture of Mags grinning while "twisting" your mustache.

Vaughn Ripley! You are a very, very bad boy! (Wanna do something about it? Wink )

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

the Oracle   12-21-2004, 07:01 PM
Maggers Wrote:Vaughn Ripley! You are a very, very bad boy! (Wanna do something about it? Wink )
I could use a spanking or two...

(:

—Amelia Earhart
Maggers   12-21-2004, 07:34 PM
the Oracle Wrote:I could use a spanking or two...

(:

OK, hold that thought while I ease into my Santa suit! 'Tis the season, eh wot? Wink

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (8):    1 4 5 6 7 8