Pages (2): 1 2   
Who is your favorite James Bond?Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sean Cpnnery
15 (75.00%)
George Lazenby
1 (5.00%)
Roger Moore
2 (10.00%)
Timothy Dalton
1 (5.00%)
Pierce Brosnan
1 (5.00%)
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
Kenji   03-19-2005, 11:51 AM
Any James Bond fans here?

I am 007 fan. I have some Bond movies on DVD. Each actor who played Bond brought something new to the table, however, while I enjoyed each of them, I think Sean Connery is the best James Bond. Connery's Bond was brilliant. My favorite Bond film with Connery is From Russia with love.

So, who is your favorite James Bond? and what is your favorite film?
Kenji   03-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Above the poll, correctly Sean Connery. Not Sean Cpnnery! :o
maxplay   03-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Kenji Wrote:Above the poll, correctly Sean Connery. Not Sean Cpnnery! :o

Sean's the man...no matter how you spell his last name. Goldfinger is my favorite. I still crack up everytime I hear him say "I expect you to die, Mr. Bond."

Always Play the Max!
Kenji   03-19-2005, 08:23 PM
maxplay Wrote:Sean's the man...no matter how you spell his last name. Goldfinger is my favorite. I still crack up everytime I hear him say "I expect you to die, Mr. Bond."

Ah, Goldfinger! Yep, I like that one too. Oddjob is my favorite character.

Well, this is my best5 James Bond movies.

#1, From Russia with Love
#2, Goldfinger
#3, The Spy who loved me
#4, For your eyes only
#5, Thunderball

In "From Russia with Love", Robert Shaw was great bad guy role in this Bond movie. "The spy who loved me" was beautiful. Especially, opening song and title back by Carly Simon, that was excellent. Speaking of theme song, my favorite song is "For your eyes only" by Sheena Easton. She was one of excellent 80's pop singers.

This is worst5 James Bond movies.

#1, You only live twice
#2, Lisence to Kill
#3, Live and let die
#4, The man with the golden gun
#5, Diamonds are forever

When I first saw "You only live twice", I thought "Why are always Japanese people are like this?" I hate this movie. "Lisence to Kill" is.....just awful. "Diamonds are forever " was boring.
This post was last modified: 03-19-2005, 08:36 PM by Kenji.
Maggers   03-19-2005, 08:36 PM
maxplay Wrote:Sean's the man...no matter how you spell his last name. Goldfinger is my favorite. I still crack up everytime I hear him say "I expect you to die, Mr. Bond."

Ahh...Sean Connery. My man, no matter how old he gets, he's still as sexy as all get out.

I agree on "Goldfinger." And for the guys out there, who could forget Pussy Galore?

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Biggles   03-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Kenji Wrote:Any James Bond fans here?

I am 007 fan. I have some Bond movies on DVD. Each actor who played Bond brought something new to the table, however, while I enjoyed each of them, I think Sean Connery is the best James Bond. Connery's Bond was brilliant. My favorite Bond film with Connery is From Russia with love.

So, who is your favorite James Bond? and what is your favorite film?

Sean Connery is definitely my favorite, with Pierce Brosnan next. The Irish actors seemed to get the rough edge down much better than the English (Moore), Australian (Lazenby), and Welsh (Dalton).

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Kenji   03-19-2005, 11:58 PM
A few weeks ago, I watched Academy Awards. When I saw opening scene, interviewer asked to Clive Owen, "Will you gonna be next James Bond?" He said "No". Well, I hope so. Clive Owen is.....James Bond? No!!! :eek:

What do you think about next James Bond?
Maggers   03-20-2005, 12:27 AM
Kenji Wrote:A few weeks ago, I watched Academy Awards. When I saw opening scene, interviewer asked to Clive Owen, "Will you gonna be next James Bond?" He said "No". Well, I hope so. Clive Owen is.....James Bond? No!!! :eek:

What do you think about next James Bond?

Actually, Clive Owen as James Bond intrigues me.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Kenji   03-20-2005, 12:49 AM
Maggers Wrote:Actually, Clive Owen as James Bond intrigues me.

Really? I can't see he is spy. You know already, OO7 is spy.
Kev The Brit   03-20-2005, 04:33 AM
Sean Connery for me, has to be the best James Bond on the big screen. Timothy Dalton has to have been the worst. As for best film, yup, I'd go with Goldfinger........and Honor Blackman STILL looks good after all these years - not as good as she did when she was playing Pussy Galore, but still darn good. Lois Chiles was pretty hot in 'Moonraker', and the young woman who got painted over all in gold in 'Goldfinger' also, although her name escapes me at the moment !<P>Laters<P>Kevin
Pages (2): 1 2