Keith the Elder   03-17-2005, 03:13 PM
Just saw Master and Commander and made this observation.

Russell Crowe looks like Beau and Jeff Bridges were in a transporter accident and got turned into one person. Is it just me?

Haven't heard too much about the Bridges brothers lately
Mike   03-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Just saw Master and Commander and made this observation.

Russell Crowe looks like Beau and Jeff Bridges were in a transporter accident and got turned into one person. Is it just me?

I heard they were in a transporter accident recently :p .
Maggers   03-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Russell Crowe plus a
few years plus beetling eyebrows
equals Jeff and Beau

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Snake   03-22-2005, 08:50 PM
There are no stupid questions...only stupid people with stupid answers.
Medusa   03-23-2005, 12:28 AM
Snake Wrote:There are no stupid questions...only stupid people with stupid answers.
And Russell Crowe . . .
All Thumbs   03-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Haven't heard too much about the Bridges brothers lately

I just watched The Door in the Floor the other night. Jeff Bridges stars along with Kim Bassinger. It's a little different and the ending was ridiculous but I would recommend it if you like Jeff Bridges.
Annice Burdeos   03-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Just saw Master and Commander and made this observation.

As much as I liked Jeff Bridges in Cutter's Way, Seabiscuit, The Contender Door in the Floor and above all else his role in Fearless for which he should have won an Oscar, I don't think he looks any thing like Russell Crowe...

(I don't know what you thought of Master and Commander along with Mystic River but I liked it so much better than The Return of the King)

Jeff has signed on to do a film called The Giver and two other films are in post production
jimbow8   03-23-2005, 09:56 PM
Fearless is a great movie.

Also, The Fisher King.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Keith the Elder   03-24-2005, 09:19 AM
Annice Burdeos Wrote:As much as I liked Jeff Bridges in Cutter's Way, Seabiscuit, The Contender Door in the Floor and above all else his role in Fearless for which he should have won an Oscar, I don't think he looks any thing like Russell Crowe...

(I don't know what you thought of Master and Commander along with Mystic River but I liked it so much better than The Return of the King)

I love the Bridges'- Tha Fabulous Baker Boys, The Big Lobowski, Maximum Bob, The Sand Kings, Last Picture Show.

What I meant was that RC looks alot like Beau Bridges if he had Jeff's build. Maybe its just me????