RepairmanJack.com Forums
Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe (/thread-794.html)

Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - Keith the Elder - 03-17-2005

Just saw Master and Commander and made this observation.

Russell Crowe looks like Beau and Jeff Bridges were in a transporter accident and got turned into one person. Is it just me?

Haven't heard too much about the Bridges brothers lately

Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - Mike - 03-17-2005

Keith the Elder Wrote:Just saw Master and Commander and made this observation.

Russell Crowe looks like Beau and Jeff Bridges were in a transporter accident and got turned into one person. Is it just me?

I heard they were in a transporter accident recently :p .

Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - Maggers - 03-17-2005

Russell Crowe plus a
few years plus beetling eyebrows
equals Jeff and Beau

Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - Snake - 03-22-2005

There are no stupid questions...only stupid people with stupid answers.

Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - Medusa - 03-23-2005

Snake Wrote:There are no stupid questions...only stupid people with stupid answers.
And Russell Crowe . . .

Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - All Thumbs - 03-23-2005

Keith the Elder Wrote:Haven't heard too much about the Bridges brothers lately

I just watched The Door in the Floor the other night. Jeff Bridges stars along with Kim Bassinger. It's a little different and the ending was ridiculous but I would recommend it if you like Jeff Bridges.

Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - Annice Burdeos - 03-23-2005

Keith the Elder Wrote:Just saw Master and Commander and made this observation.

As much as I liked Jeff Bridges in Cutter's Way, Seabiscuit, The Contender Door in the Floor and above all else his role in Fearless for which he should have won an Oscar, I don't think he looks any thing like Russell Crowe...

(I don't know what you thought of Master and Commander along with Mystic River but I liked it so much better than The Return of the King)

Jeff has signed on to do a film called The Giver and two other films are in post production

Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - jimbow8 - 03-23-2005

Fearless is a great movie.

Also, The Fisher King.

Stupid Question 'Bout Russel Crowe - Keith the Elder - 03-24-2005

Annice Burdeos Wrote:As much as I liked Jeff Bridges in Cutter's Way, Seabiscuit, The Contender Door in the Floor and above all else his role in Fearless for which he should have won an Oscar, I don't think he looks any thing like Russell Crowe...

(I don't know what you thought of Master and Commander along with Mystic River but I liked it so much better than The Return of the King)

I love the Bridges'- Tha Fabulous Baker Boys, The Big Lobowski, Maximum Bob, The Sand Kings, Last Picture Show.

What I meant was that RC looks alot like Beau Bridges if he had Jeff's build. Maybe its just me????