Pages (2): 1 2   
Kenji   03-17-2005, 11:52 AM
A few days ago, Jennifer Lopez visied to Japan for new album and new movie,"Shall we dance?". This movie,"Shall we dance?" is Japanese movie, and it was remade by Hollywood. I couldn't understand why Hollywood remade this film. I dislike this movie.......has anyone seen this movie? If so, tell me your opinion.

In her movies, I like "The Cell". Smile

BTW, next link is her interview in Japan.

http://wmp.mainichi-msn.co.jp/MSN/2005/0...llwe-1.wmv
remylass   03-17-2005, 12:05 PM
I was going to see the original, but now that you say you didn't like it, I will probably skip it. I wasn't that interested in it anyway.

I recommend you skip most of the Jennifer Lopez movies. They are known for being bad.
fpw   03-17-2005, 12:58 PM
For years Mary and I went to a weekly film seminar where you never knew what you were going to see. Mostly they featured indies. But one time they showed the original "Shall We Dance." When I heard the premise I groaned. But we wound up loving the film -- sweet and touching.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Kenji   03-18-2005, 07:56 AM
remylass Wrote:I recommend you skip most of the Jennifer Lopez movies. They are known for being bad.

Most of.....hmm.......but I like "Out of sight" and "The Cell". Other movies,"Gigri", "Wedding Planner" was boring.
Mike   03-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Kenji Wrote:Most of.....hmm.......but I like "Out of sight" and "The Cell". Other movies,"Gigri", "Wedding Planner" was boring.

I believe both her and Ben Affleck (collectively known as "Bennifer") won "razzies" for the movie "Gigli". They use this film in poison control centers to help induce vomiting Big Grin !
This post was last modified: 03-18-2005, 10:27 AM by Mike.
Kenji   03-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Mike Wrote:I believe both her and Ben Affleck (collectively known as "Bennifer") won "razzies" for the movie "Gigli". They use this film in poison control centers to help induce vomiting Big Grin !

LOL That's funny! Big Grin

Let me say one thing. Jennifer Lopez had no problems. I think "Gigli"'s problem is story. Don't blame her. Smile
Mike   03-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Kenji Wrote:LOL That's funny! Big Grin

Let me say one thing. Jennifer Lopez had no problems. I think "Gigli"'s problem is story. Don't blame her. Smile

I'll go along with you there. The storyline and dialogue were terrible. I did like her in such movies as "The Cell" and "Moneytrain". My wife does not care for J. Lo so fortunately I will not be forced to see "Shall We Dance?".
Kenji   03-18-2005, 10:54 AM
Mike Wrote:I'll go along with you there. The storyline and dialogue were terrible. I did like her in such movies as "The Cell" and "Moneytrain".

That's good! Me too. Wink

Quote: My wife does not care for J. Lo so fortunately I will not be forced to see "Shall We Dance?".

More that's good! Big Grin
JF1ID   03-18-2005, 10:40 PM
Kenji, I would be willing to part with an original hardcover copy of FPW's The Tomb (dust jacket more or less intact) if you are able to convince your government to keep Ms. Lopez as a "guest" indefinately... Rolleyes

"Fear is the foundation of most governments; but it is so sordid & brutal a passion, & renders men in whose breasts it predominates, so stupid & miserable, that Americans will not be likely to approve of any political institution which is founded on it" -John Adams
Kenji   03-19-2005, 04:48 AM
JF1ID Wrote:Kenji, I would be willing to part with an original hardcover copy of FPW's The Tomb (dust jacket more or less intact) if you are able to convince your government to keep Ms. Lopez as a "guest" indefinately... Rolleyes

Hahahahahaha!!!...Ahhhhahahahahaha!!!...Hahahahahahahaaahahahah!!! Big Grin So,sorry! I, I can't stop laugh!

But I'm sorry, our government can't keep her as a guest.(But I hope they do) :p
Pages (2): 1 2