xmradiodave   03-12-2005, 08:55 AM
What are poeples overall opinion on this film? I sat down with a good friend of mine and watched this movie. We had a retrospective discussion. He is very passionate about the film and will defend it to the end. I think the movie is complete sh*t at best.

To read the retrospective discussion click HERE for part one of the discussion.

and HERE for the second part of the discussion. It is humorous to see how passionate my friend is about this movie, and how I could not possibly care less.

[Image: logo2.jpg]

I put the laughter in manslaughter
Marc   03-12-2005, 11:14 AM
xmradiodave Wrote:What are poeples overall opinion on this film?

Funny you mention it. I just watched Exorcist III two nights ago. Neither Exorcist II or III come close to the original, but I have to say the third is much better than the second.

Also, like your Meet the Feebles graphic. Just got done watching Bad Taste last night. What a riot! If you haven't seen it you should check it out.

By the way... any word on a Meet the Feebles DVD?
xmradiodave   03-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Funny you mention it. I just watched Exorcist III two nights ago. Neither Exorcist II or III come close to the original, but I have to say the third is much better than the second.

Also, like your Meet the Feebles graphic. Just got done watching Bad Taste last night. What a riot! If you haven't seen it you should check it out.

By the way... any word on a Meet the Feebles DVD?

Marc,
Meet the Feebles is in fact on DVD already. It is a bare bones, no frills DVD. I do not anticipate a special-edition coming out anytime soon though.

Oh yes, Bad Taste is a great and disturbing movie. I loved it.

[Image: logo2.jpg]

I put the laughter in manslaughter
Marc   03-12-2005, 02:44 PM
xmradiodave Wrote:Meet the Feebles is in fact on DVD already. It is a bare bones, no frills DVD. I do not anticipate a special-edition coming out anytime soon though.

You are correct, sir. I just checked and it is out. Unfortunately it's not available through Netflix yet and I don't feel like plunking down $20 for this flick yet since I haven't seen it in years. Wanna watch it again first.
Kenji   03-12-2005, 08:02 PM
xmradiodave Wrote:Oh yes, Bad Taste is a great and disturbing movie. I loved it.

Me too. That was creepy, but hilarious! Big Grin

I can't imagine this director made "The Lord of the Rings".
Sam   03-12-2005, 08:35 PM
xmradiodave Wrote:What are poeples overall opinion on this film? I sat down with a good friend of mine and watched this movie. We had a retrospective discussion. He is very passionate about the film and will defend it to the end. I think the movie is complete sh*t at best.

I'm on your side. That movie flushed and went swirling. I did enjoy part III. George C. Scott. How could you not like it?? Smile

"More cowbell!!"

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K