stacyzinda123   03-11-2005, 10:38 AM
I'm just wondering if the people who are getting the A/C books from Borderlands Press received their copy of Reborn yet? I didn't get mine and I don't think I've been billed even though I got an e mail a month ago saying they were billing at the end of Feb. I want my book! Have you guys gotten yours?
fpw   03-11-2005, 10:57 AM
stacyzinda123 Wrote:I'm just wondering if the people who are getting the A/C books from Borderlands Press received their copy of Reborn yet? I didn't get mine and I don't think I've been billed even though I got an e mail a month ago saying they were billing at the end of Feb. I want my book! Have you guys gotten yours?

BP moved operations from New Hampshire to Maryland this winter and that's caused an uncharacteristic delay. I signed the sig sheets last month, so it shouldn't be long now.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cyber-jack   03-11-2005, 11:54 PM
No, I've not received the book, nor have I been charged. I expect both to occur any day though.
stacyzinda123   03-14-2005, 10:51 AM
cyber-jack Wrote:No, I've not received the book, nor have I been charged. I expect both to occur any day though.

I checked my online statement of my credit card and I was charged already. No book, but I'm sure it's on the way. Smile