Marc   02-27-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm curious if there is any plans to release The Christmas Thingy to a mass market audience? I'm surprised it hasn't been yet considering it's a childrens story written by a well known author.

Has any publisher expressed interest in releasing it to a larger audience?
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Marc B. Wrote:I'm curious if there is any plans to release The Christmas Thingy to a mass market audience? I'm surprised it hasn't been yet considering it's a childrens story written by a well known author.

Has any publisher expressed interest in releasing it to a larger audience?

I sure hope it comes back-in-print in any form. I gave it as a gift to the children of friends, and the little ones were entranced by the story and the artwork both.
fpw   02-27-2005, 11:34 PM
CD is going reprint it. Chizmar tells me that in its 130-book history, this is only the 3rd or 4th time CD has gone back to press on a title.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-27-2005, 11:43 PM
fpw Wrote:CD is going reprint it. Chizmar tells me that in its 130-book history, this is only the 3rd or 4th time CD has gone back to press on a title.

Damn good news!
Weatherford   02-28-2005, 01:07 PM
YES!

Absolutely good news!! Smile
jimbow8   02-28-2005, 01:14 PM
fpw Wrote:CD is going reprint it. Chizmar tells me that in its 130-book history, this is only the 3rd or 4th time CD has gone back to press on a title.
That is great. I ordered it from one press online only to have it cancelled. They recommended another place, but they were out also.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft