Pages (2):    1 2
Keith the Elder   02-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Lisa Wrote:I took the kids to the library tonight and finally got curious about the FPW books there. I can't stress enough how small this library is... our town has a population of about 1500 or so and the library is the size of a largish living room. They can't fit much (my son has a larger science book collection than they do) and in general it's pretty crappy, with a weird random selection of largely donated stuff. Maybe a total of 12 or 15 tattered Koontz+King, about half of them paperbacks.

Yet they have a collection of about 20-25 FPW books, all hardcover in the nice library binding, lined up all in published order on the shelf. They even have the more obscure stuff like Fifth Harmonic (none of the LaNague scifi, though). So tonight I asked the librarian if she was a fan and she told me that the books are very popular here and people ask for them all the time. I thought that was so cool. Big Grin Maybe liking FPW is in the gene pool around here or something (should I worry?).

Lisa

Now Biggles is gonna check out all those books and NEVER return them

NEVER

keith the elder
Lisa   02-24-2005, 12:26 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Now Biggles is gonna check out all those books and NEVER return them

NEVER

ROTFL. Dang, you may be right. I'll be more careful next time...

Lisa
Biggles   02-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Lisa Wrote:ROTFL. Dang, you may be right. I'll be more careful next time...

Lisa

What town in this in? Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (2):    1 2