Pages (2):    1 2
Maggers   02-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Do you mean your story, or stories in general?

Ken V.

My story .... I've written about it a couple of times on various GU 4 threads and in the GU Haiku that I wrote. I was attacked twice by seagulls trying to steal my churro and later an unseen bird made a bullseye drop on my head, all on the same day in the Magic Kingdom. It was quite magical, in its way....

Susan also posted a photo of a magnificent bird with the caption, "The only bird in WDW not gunning for Maggers."

All in all, funny stuff.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Kenji   02-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Well, sometime I wanna re-read AC. Because, from The Keep to Night World, last time I read them was 9 or 10 years ago. If I have a time I can re-read them, but I have a lot of un-read books....
Ken Valentine   02-10-2005, 08:02 AM
Maggers Wrote:My story .... I've written about it a couple of times on various GU 4 threads and in the GU Haiku that I wrote. I was attacked twice by seagulls trying to steal my churro and later an unseen bird made a bullseye drop on my head, all on the same day in the Magic Kingdom. It was quite magical, in its way....

Susan also posted a photo of a magnificent bird with the caption, "The only bird in WDW not gunning for Maggers."

All in all, funny stuff.

I've read the postings of your "adventures," but haven't seen Susans picture yet.

Reminds me of the time Kaye and I went to a Hallowe'en party at the yacht club. Kaye wore her Navy Blazer with the Yacht Club Burgee on the pocket, white slacks, pristine Top-Siders, and a white "Yachtsmans" cap.

I wore Navy-surplus dungarees, my oldest, rattiest Top-Siders, an old light blue work shirt, and a cap similar to Kaye's, which I had artifically nastied up. The shirt, cap and pants I had splotched up with house paint remnants mixed and applied to look like I had been dive-bombed by a whole squadron of seagulls.

We went as, "Sailors: Amateur (Kaye,) and Professional (me.)"

Ken V.
Mike   02-12-2005, 02:41 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined
Maggers Wrote:My story .... I've written about it a couple of times on various GU 4 threads and in the GU Haiku that I wrote. I was attacked twice by seagulls trying to steal my churro and later an unseen bird made a bullseye drop on my head, all on the same day in the Magic Kingdom. It was quite magical, in its way....

All in all, funny stuff.

Were you born near Monroe late in 1968?
Pages (2):    1 2