Pages (8):    1 4 5 6 7 8   
KRW   01-30-2005, 12:06 AM
Maggers Wrote:Mick C,
You always come up with the most fantastic graphics! Yikes is right! What an illustration!

And Ken, where do you see R******? Is he the guy in the background holding his sword on high, pointing to the sky? Sorta looks like a satyr?

Duh...I just re-read your post. You say exactly who it is! Geez.... Rolleyes

Actually, you're to quik for me. You noticed before I fixed it! You are quik Maggers! Smile

KRW
Maggers   01-30-2005, 12:25 AM
KRW Wrote:Actually, you're to quik for me. You noticed before I fixed it! You are quik Maggers! Smile

KRW

ROFL! So we were both editing our posts at the same time! That's too funny!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

KRW   01-30-2005, 01:00 AM
Maggers Wrote:ROFL! So we were both editing our posts at the same time! That's too funny!

I guess we're both quik on the draw! Big Grin

KRW
Mick C.   01-30-2005, 02:44 AM
Here's another Dore Bible illustration: "The Vision of the Valley of Dry Bones":

[Image: gustave_dore_bibel_the_vision_of_the_val..._bones.jpg]

"Flow with the Go."

- Rickson Gracie
fpw   01-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Back to the, um, topic: Has anyone mentioned The Univited yet?

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Dave   01-31-2005, 08:43 AM
KRW Wrote:House is great! I bought it and House 2, but it seems I'm the only person on this earth that liked it! Oh well, no accounting for my taste!

KRW

Make that two of us, Ken. House 2 is a different breed altogether, but sits proudly with House on my DVD shelves.

Dave
Kenji   01-31-2005, 09:24 AM
Ghosts are not only scary things. Nobody mention about "Heaven can wait". Everybody remember this wonderful ghost movie?
This post was last modified: 01-31-2005, 09:29 AM by Kenji.
KRW   01-31-2005, 11:39 AM
Kenji Wrote:Ghosts are not only scary things. Nobody mention about "Heaven can wait". Everybody remember this wonderful ghost movie?

Or how about the movie Always! It starred Richard Dreyfuss and John Goodman.

KRW
KRW   01-31-2005, 11:42 AM
Dave Wrote:Make that two of us, Ken. House 2 is a different breed altogether, but sits proudly with House on my DVD shelves.

Dave

Well, that makes two people. I wonder how many it takes to form a club? Wink

KRW
Dave   01-31-2005, 11:45 AM
KRW Wrote:Well, that makes two people. I wonder how many it takes to form a club? Wink

KRW

A House Club, isn't that a sorority?

Dave (What I know about the American College system I learnt from Old School)
Pages (8):    1 4 5 6 7 8