fpw   01-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Sunni Maravillosa (http://www.sunnimaravillosa.com/) was kind enough to create a browser icon for the site. It's just now been installed.

This worked for me: I deleted my old link, loaded the site, then added it back into Favorites and -- voila -- an RJ icon instead of the Explorer e.

Cool.

Thank you, Sunni.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
jimbow8   01-27-2005, 11:48 AM
I actually made one of these a long time ago and posted it a long time ago.

Here is that one if anyone wants it:

RJ.ico

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
fpw   01-27-2005, 12:20 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I actually made one of these a long time ago and posted it a long time ago.

DId I know about that? If I did, I've forgotten.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
jimbow8   01-27-2005, 12:27 PM
fpw Wrote:Did I know about that? If I did, I've forgotten.
I'm not sure. According to the file upload, I posted it back on 06/03/04. You may have missed it or forgotten.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft