Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
tbone42486   12-01-2016, 03:20 PM
I have the tendency that Jack has to watch the same movies over and over again.
I'll do it with a book series too, when it's a good one Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 12-01-2016, 03:25 PM by tbone42486.
quikfix228   03-30-2018, 03:53 PM
Doc, any works on a maybe release date for the new jack book? I don’t want to miss any preorders.
fpw   04-05-2018, 01:00 PM
No idea. Just started writing it. No contract. will sell it when I finish

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
bourbon   08-31-2018, 01:23 AM
fpw Wrote:No idea. Just started writing it. No contract. will sell it when I finish

You have no idea how happy this makes me. I picked up The Tomb in a second hand book store earlier this year and since then i've ordered all the repairman jack books on amazon(new copies only) and have been reading the series. Almost finished with bloodlines now. Huge fan of these books.
bill1971   08-31-2018, 12:35 PM
fpw Wrote:No idea. Just started writing it. No contract. will sell it when I finish

I did not know. Looking forward to reading it!

Any plans or thoughts of writing a book on the aftermath of Nightworld?
fpw   09-05-2018, 08:36 AM
bill1971 Wrote:I did not know. Looking forward to reading it!

Any plans or thoughts of writing a book on the aftermath of Nightworld?

None whatsoever. Post-apoc has been overdone.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
JBK   10-24-2018, 12:25 AM
Did I miss the story featuring The Bagaq? Or did you swap it for the Fhinntmancha.

fpw Wrote:I've been doing a little research and thought I'd catalog all the Infernals I know. Here (in no particular order) are six of them.

The Lillitongue of Gefreda – brings someone…somewhere (see Infernal)
The Kislival – “the Cleaner” – sends things…somewhere (see "The Cleaning Machine")
The Phedro - Jacob Prather's Mystery Machine (Oz's Device) – divides the veil to the Otherness
The Kaiilu Ėntgab - mini Tesla tower - opens passage to the Otherness
(Conspiracies)
The Cidsev Nelesso in "Infernal Night" – hears thoughts
The Bagaq – “the sponge” – reputed to absorb pain and injury (coming - and you know there'll be a catch)
And one more…

So far Jack has seen 4 Infernals: The Lillitongue of Gefreda, the Phedro, the Kaiilu Ėntgab, and the Cidsev Nelesso. And soon a 5[SUP]th[/SUP]: the Bagaq.
fpw   10-26-2018, 11:07 AM
The Bagaq is in the new Jack novel I just handed in.

FPW
FAQ
JBK   10-26-2018, 12:32 PM
Really?! FANTASTIC! I can’t wait! Thank you so much! [emoji51][emoji322]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JBK   11-22-2018, 06:14 PM
Thank you so much for ‘Wardenclyffe’!

I truly enjoy your short stories and novellas exploring different aspects of Otherness and ‘The Secret History of the Universe.’

Now looking forward to the new Repairman Jack novel!

Happy Thanksgiving! [emoji884][emoji884][emoji884]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5