t4terrific   04-11-2016, 10:38 PM
I'm just wondering if any of the old regulars are still checking in.

Ken V crossed my mind today, and it occurred to me that this was once an extremely active forum.

It seems pretty dead, but I wonder who's still keeping up.
Keith the Elder   04-13-2016, 07:42 PM
I try to check in daily,but havent for the past few days as i have had a heart attack, but i'm home now
Have you contributed to The Keep audio drama?

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Steve_M   05-29-2016, 08:29 PM
I check in periodically, but nowhere near daily. I've always been more of a lurker than a poster, anyway. Maybe there will be some activity when Panacea and/or The Silent Ones are published, although neither of these are actually RMJ books.
Pleiades   07-25-2016, 01:12 PM
I check in every once in a while, sometimes I log in, mostly not. I started working on an experiment in China (Daya Bay) and got out of the habit of checking in, posting etc. Since then I've gone on lots of trips (most recently, I hiked to Mt. Everest base camp) and am trying to endure a personal tragedy, but otherwise, for what it's worth, I still exist, but not on purpose (Rick and Morty reference).

You really only need three things: WD-40, Duct Tape, and a pointy stick. If it's supposed to move and doesn't, use the WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use the Duct Tape. If you want it to move and it doesn't want to, use the pointy stick. The rest of life is easy.
Silverfish   07-26-2016, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I still check in once and a while. Mostly lurking, as others have said, but the last time I signed in was apparently 2 years ago! Confusedorry: I have been staying away recently because of your funky election, and not having read Panacea (which I just finished). Also haven't been over to Tolive in a long time either. I have fond memories of this place.

t4terric, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Ken V passed away a while ago. It was very sudden for me because I had actually been away for a while and just decided on a whim to check in. I think it was KRW who knew him in person. (Edit: I can't find the post, but it was a least a year ago, probably more.)
This post was last modified: 07-26-2016, 03:05 PM by Silverfish.

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Silverfish   07-26-2016, 02:58 PM
Keith: Oh dear. I hope your recovery has gone smoothly.

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
Silverfish   07-26-2016, 03:01 PM
Pleiades: I think I finally found someone who hikes as much as you (as much as I remember you posting about it): Kevin J Anderson. I've only recently started following him on social media, and man that guy hikes! He hikes in all weather, and he dictates his books as he goes. That just proves how out of shape I am. I can't even breathe when I hike, let alone dictate! Smile

Keith the Elder   07-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Doing great. They placed 2 stents in my heart and it's like it never even happened, kinda like ServPro

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Pleiades   07-29-2016, 02:36 PM
Keith, I'm glad to hear that you've recovered. Keep well!

You really only need three things: WD-40, Duct Tape, and a pointy stick. If it's supposed to move and doesn't, use the WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use the Duct Tape. If you want it to move and it doesn't want to, use the pointy stick. The rest of life is easy.
Enlightenedtruthseeker   10-05-2016, 03:01 PM
What type of wd-40 and duct tape? Any size stick? I'm ready to kick it back to where it came from!