Pages (2): 1 2   
DSL84   07-26-2015, 04:25 PM
Hi all,

I just want to update you on an exciting new project that I am working on.

I am currently in talks with Paul and his agent to produce an audio drama based on The Keep. This will be a completely faithful adaptation starring actors from film and TV.

I am currently waiting on Paul's lawyer to read over the license agreement and then we are good to go. We hope to start crowd funding via kickstarter in October.

Any questions please fire away,

Dan
t4terrific   07-29-2015, 08:24 AM
Maybe you should wait until you have a deal.
fpw   07-29-2015, 09:09 AM
t4terrific Wrote:Maybe you should wait until you have a deal.

We have a deal in spirit. The paperwork takes a little longer. I think this is going to be a cool project.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Keith the Elder   07-29-2015, 02:06 PM
Maybe for a perk in the kickstarter campaign there could be a part in the drama.
Dibbs on Pvt. Lutz

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Blake   07-30-2015, 10:18 AM
De-lurking just to say, "Take my money now!"

Please support Friends of Washoe.
DSL84   07-30-2015, 12:35 PM
I'm open to any suggestions for kickstarter rewards and ideas on the production guys. I want to do this right and for Paul, I wouldn't be chasing it if I didn't think I could do it.

Dan
fpw   07-31-2015, 08:05 AM
has the kickstarter, um, started?

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
DSL84   07-31-2015, 09:41 AM
fpw Wrote:has the kickstarter, um, started?

No Paul, I'm hanging on for Al to let me know the license has been agreed and signed. I'm hoping to launch it in October. I'll make sure there is plenty of notice. Really excited to get going with it.

Dan
Talos63   08-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Lots of notice is good. Money is invariably tight. But shut up and take mine... Seriously... Now Smile
DSL84   08-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Talos63 Wrote:Lots of notice is good. Money is invariably tight. But shut up and take mine... Seriously... Now Smile

I'm meeting with a couple of gents on Monday to plan the kickstarter etc. I'll be posting updates from https://m.facebook.com/TheKeepAudioDrama
As regularly as I can so please give us a like and share the page.

Dan
Pages (2): 1 2