dejo   02-16-2015, 03:57 PM
Hello, it's dejo, long-lost member. I've wanted to post a picture of this neighborhood entrance sign for a while now but didn't get a chance to take a decent picture of it until recently. This is south of Sedalia, CO on the CO-105 (a.k.a. Perry Park Rd).

[Image: IMG_0455.jpg]

Has anyone else encountered a location that is totally out of context but still reminds them of F. Paul Wilson and/or one of his works?
fpw   02-17-2015, 10:13 AM
Cool. Were you the one who did those faux teaser-trailers for the jack film way back when?

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
dejo   02-17-2015, 01:50 PM
fpw Wrote:Cool. Were you the one who did those faux teaser-trailers for the jack film way back when?

Guilty as charged, sir!
fpw   02-17-2015, 04:37 PM
Are they still around? The Facebook folks would get a charge out of them.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
dejo   02-18-2015, 11:35 AM
fpw Wrote:Are they still around? The Facebook folks would get a charge out of them.

I'll see if I can dig them up.

Would you perhaps like me to send them to you, via a shared folder or something? I think it would be nice if you had your own copies.
Scott Miller   02-18-2015, 02:46 PM
dejo Wrote:I'll see if I can dig them up.

Would you perhaps like me to send them to you, via a shared folder or something? I think it would be nice if you had your own copies.

Those were great.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
fpw   02-19-2015, 10:08 AM
dejo Wrote:Would you perhaps like me to send them to you, via a shared folder or something? I think it would be nice if you had your own copies.
Email me (at fpw@repairmanjack.com) when you find them. I've got a dropbox.

FPW
FAQ
dejo   02-19-2015, 11:29 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:Those were great.

Thanks! I'm pretty proud of how they turned out.

fpw Wrote:Email me (at fpw@repairmanjack.com) when you find them. I've got a dropbox.

Will do!