ChrisH   03-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Why can't I find Definately Not Kansas as a Kindle book? (No, don't say "because you're not quite bright", I already know that.) Help, please. Thank you.
fpw   03-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Easy answer: It's not an ebook yet. Right now it's just a limited hardcover. We're thinking about changing the cover for the ebook and paperback so we're looking at artists.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
ChrisH   03-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Thank you! Now, not be a nag or anything, this is just a gentle, sweet, kind reminder that a lot of us want the e-book, so get a move on, wouldya? Please. Thank you.
Damin J. Toell   03-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Please do change the cover. The current one is disturbing in (what I can only presume is) an unintentional way.
ChrisH   06-01-2014, 11:16 AM
I don't care about the cover, e-books don't need a cover, lucky me. However, you can't read e-books that don't exist. I have to read e-books because the arthritis in my hands is so bad. I miss real books terribly, but it's even worse knowing something wonderful is out there, in the real world, and I can't get my hands on it. Please, would some people help me by mentioning, ever so gently, to FPW that it's time for the e-book. Otherwise, I may have to find a way to go cry on his front lawn, and the neighbors would be on my side, and they'd say, "Shame on you, FPW, for leaving this little old lady to cry in your yard", and I'd sniffle really big sniffs, and look pathetic. I would even bring my own tissues and a trash can, because that's the kind of considerate beggar I am. I still might not be able to buy the book, but people would be dang sure I wanted it. Puhleeeese?
fpw   06-01-2014, 02:07 PM
The publisher is holding back on the ebook. Trust me, it will happen.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
ChrisH   04-21-2015, 01:42 PM
At last! I think holding back on the e-book was just plain mean, but at least I have it now. It was great. Perfectly paced, wonderful characters, intelligent plot, standard FPW, and that other guy ain't bad, neither. (Really, I'm working my way through Monteleone's ouvre right now.) Just in time, too. I was trying to track down your front lawn and stocking up on tissues.

So, not to be a nag... Well, yeah, I am nagging, but this is a new nag: Where's the next book? Also, this time, tell the publisher I'll go cry on his (its?) front lawn if he holds it up. That presupposes y'all have written it. If not, really, do you have anything better to do than to write just for me? See, I can use apostrophes. Doesn't that make you want to go write for me?

Thank you for a wonderful book. I want more, please.
fpw   04-22-2015, 08:19 AM
We just sent in the sig sheets for the limited ed of Family Secrets. We'll have a date for that soon, and the ebook isn't on the radar yet.

FPW
FAQ
rjack_fan   04-23-2015, 11:56 PM
I must say I love the people that the kids meet. A nice little twist on those stories.

Hopefully that's cryptic enough to not spoil anything yet gets my point accross. I shouldn't be posting when I'm still recovering from the time zone issue and several very early days at work in a row. Real downer for a night owl! Only one more early day before I can finally sleep in!