Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
fpw   12-08-2004, 10:39 PM
From Borderlands: Beige shipped today.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
mr mikey   12-09-2004, 12:26 AM
fpw Wrote:From Borderlands: Beige shipped today.
Funny you should have posted that. My mother had just inquired a few minutes ago as to when the book was to be shipped. Apparently she lost the printout with the information on it. Of course that somehow ends up being my fault ::Shrugs:: :p Nice to be able to get it straight from the author himself though. thanks.
And I just now realized how odd of a first post this is... :p
Maggers   12-09-2004, 12:38 AM
mr mikey Wrote:Funny you should have posted that. My mother had just inquired a few minutes ago as to when the book was to be shipped. Apparently she lost the printout with the information on it. Of course that somehow ends up being my fault ::Shrugs:: :p Nice to be able to get it straight from the author himself though. thanks.
And I just now realized how odd of a first post this is... :p

Welcome, Mr. Mikey! This is a great place to hang out. You'll have fun and find out all sorts of groovy things about F. Paul Wilson's works.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

mr mikey   12-10-2004, 12:50 AM
Maggers Wrote:Welcome, Mr. Mikey! This is a great place to hang out. You'll have fun and find out all sorts of groovy things about F. Paul Wilson's works.

Thanks for the welcome Maggers. It seems like it's a great place to hang out. I've actually been reading the boards for a while now, even some when the old board was going, but never really got around to posting. Looking forward to joining the fun.
Maggers   12-13-2004, 03:04 PM
My "Little Beige Book" is in the process of shipping but I haven't gotten it yet. Supposed to be here soon.

Anyone else get their's yet?

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

cyber-jack   12-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Maggers Wrote:My "Little Beige Book" is in the process of shipping but I haven't gotten it yet. Supposed to be here soon.

I got mine in the mail yesterday, but didn't really have tome to start reading..or re-reading for the most part. I did have time to read the drabble and a half though, because if you can't squeeze in 150 words, you are way too busy!
the Oracle   12-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Maggers Wrote:My "Little Beige Book" is in the process of shipping but I haven't gotten it yet. Supposed to be here soon.

I think mine is gonna be a hair later, because it is being personalized by Paul and then coming from Shock.

-Rip

Author of "Survivor" - http://www.vaughnripley.com

"Adventure is worthwile in itself."
—Amelia Earhart
Brianmack5   12-15-2004, 11:46 PM
I wonder when it is gonna come in if you get it from shockline. i sent them an email and they said they haven't sent them to the great one yet.
Ken Valentine   12-16-2004, 02:28 AM
cyber-jack Wrote:I got mine in the mail yesterday, but didn't really have tome to start reading..or re-reading for the most part. I did have time to read the drabble and a half though, because if you can't squeeze in 150 words, you are way too busy!

Mine came today-yay.

Ken V.
fpw   12-16-2004, 09:10 AM
Brianmack5 Wrote:I wonder when it is gonna come in if you get it from shockline. i sent them an email and they said they haven't sent them to the great one yet.

Matt is supposed to bring them down tomorrow for inscriptions.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6