johntfs   06-02-2014, 03:19 AM
First and last episode for me. So much just... meh. I think Crossbones would be so much better if it had John Malkovich go to Somalia, get a ship, get a crew and be a pirate.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
fpw   06-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Malkovich as Blackbeard? WTF?

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
johntfs   07-09-2014, 06:05 PM
fpw Wrote:Malkovich as Blackbeard? WTF?

See, yeah, that sounds really fun and awesome, but no, just so much meh.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
zachloop   01-22-2015, 10:51 AM
Is this for real? I am not aware that he is a pirate. However, according to the Federal Reserve Beige Book study, released Wed, the United States economic climate grew moderately between July 1 and the middle of August, when compared to the prior six week period.

ALSO, I AM A BIG SPAMMING DOO DOO HEAD!!! EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE FUN OF ME!!!
This post was last modified: 01-26-2015, 07:15 PM by Tony H.
Tony H   01-26-2015, 07:14 PM
zachloop Wrote:Is this for real? I am not aware that he is a pirate. However, according to the Federal Reserve Beige Book study, released Wed, the United States economic climate grew moderately between July 1 and the middle of August, when compared to the prior six week period.

I know this NEEDS to be deleted, and I will definitely do it, but holy shit, I sort of want to leave this here just for the ridiculous attempt at not being deemed spam.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
rjack_fan   02-01-2015, 08:33 PM
BWAHAHHAAHAA I was a bit confused at first...did he think the OP meant an -actual- pirate? But it is a marvelous attempt at spam.
LolaRennt   02-10-2015, 01:51 PM
That's pretty hilarious. Anyway...sorry the show didn't live up to the casting.

Why do I always do this to myself???