johntfs   12-14-2013, 11:52 PM
So this looks interesting:

http://www.amazon.com/FaceOff-Lee-Child/...rd_title_0

Are there plans for other Face Offs in the future, perhaps switching partners? I'd like to see a Jack vs Jack featuring Jack Reacher at some point.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
fpw   12-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Since all royalties go to ITW (the authors donated their stories), I don't see how they can refuse such a cash cow.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
RootsReggae   06-15-2014, 06:14 PM
I really likes the story. I might have to read more of Michael Quinn by Heather Graham. Is Cidsev Nelesso supposed to be an anagram of Endless Voices?
fpw   06-15-2014, 08:03 PM
Good eye! For a reason I can’t fully explain, I added Madame de Medici, a character who appeared more than a century ago in three Sax Rohmer stories. I find her fascinating, mostly because of what Rohmer does not tell us about her. I mean, she may not be completely human. She makes a double cameo here, but I would love to play with her at length someday.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
DannyC   07-18-2014, 01:48 AM
I ran into the great man at Thrillerfest - and I babbled like an idiot. I managed to articulate the desire for a handshake. I don't think I drooled. Of course I sat in for both hours of his presentation. Enormous fun.