fpw   03-04-2013, 04:22 PM
A thoughtful look at the COLD CITY audiobook by someone who's not a fan (yet).

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
robertlk808   06-10-2014, 08:39 PM
The Audiobook version Cold City the first book I listened from the Repairman Jack series. It took me a while to come around to listening to the series and I'm glad I started with Cold City, looking forward to the reading the last of the early years trilogy.

After the 1st two about the early years I went on to The Tomb and from that point I skipped around until listening to the last two or 3 of the series in order. I like the audiobooks because it keeps my mind off of being stuck in traffic and then I listen to them before bed. Anyway...

Just finished Nightworld, what a great ending.

I was going to mention more and but figure I don't want to ruin it for others since this is a review of the audiobook.

One last thing, I like the narrator as well; to me he sounded like a younger version of Jack via Christopher Price. Sometimes it's difficult to get back into a series when they switch narrators.
This post was last modified: 06-10-2014, 08:40 PM by robertlk808.