Marc   07-04-2013, 03:56 PM
If you tried accessing the site Sat. from about 4 a.m. to 2 p.m. (CST) you noticed the site was down. This was a security measure from our host as the site experienced an attack from an IP address in Qatar. It has since been blocked and normal service has resumed. We apologize for the downtime.
Tony H   07-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Sigokat! What did you do?!?!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
fpw   07-04-2013, 04:19 PM
It was Nasser al-Thani, damn him!

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Tony H   07-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Lol!!!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
quikfix228   07-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Attacking the noosphere, it smells like to me ( says abe grossman)
Sigokat   07-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Tony H Wrote:Sigokat! What did you do?!?!

LoL!! Wrong conutry...Qatar WAS were I tried to go on R&R, but couldn't make it. Probably because of this BS!!

4 more months here in Afghanistan though...counting down.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
cobalt   07-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Marc Wrote:If you tried accessing the site Sat. from about 4 a.m. to 2 p.m. (CST) you noticed the site was down. This was a security measure from our host as the site experienced an attack from an IP address in Qatar. It has since been blocked and normal service has resumed. We apologize for the downtime.

Seriously? There are no coincidences....I'll go with that.

EWMAN
Lisa   07-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Gone to the races and totally missed it.