Pages (2):    1 2
Sigokat   06-19-2013, 12:57 AM
Brian Wrote:Pretty good strategy if you ask me, Boston won the game. That is the goal after all.

Win by cheating, okay. :confused:

Honestly, in a game like hockey were its possible to make the playing conditions equal across the board, there should be standards. Ice conditions should be the same everywhere and especially in the playoffs and finals. What you call strategy I call cheating.

If Boston wins the Cup, hey great for them, maybe then they'll some whining about the whole "Boston Strong" crap that they didn't come up with anyways. I just think its hypocritical to complain about another city using that slogan when its not exclusive to Boston and the fact that companies making Boston gear are profitting from the tragedy, but god forbid anyone else do the same! Its pretty pathetic either way IMO.

Either way, good luck to Boston. I hope they lose, but if they win, like I said, great for them. :clock:
This post was last modified: 06-19-2013, 02:09 AM by Sigokat.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Sigokat   06-20-2013, 01:28 AM
2-2 and back to Chicago!

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Fenian1916   06-20-2013, 09:50 AM
I guess Boston didn't "cheat" last night??

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   06-20-2013, 09:51 AM
LOL, they certainly tried to!

Major K

Scott Hajek   06-20-2013, 03:23 PM
Boston didn't cheat last night. They lost. They lost the game, they lost momentum, they lost home-ice.

Now, the Hawks shook several monkeys off their backs and can move on and win two more.

It seems that most of the 12 goals scored by Boston were from turnovers or bone-headed moves by the Hawks. Last night, they got two from just outright luck: Saad falling down and the double bounce off the glass and top of the net. Right place, right time for Boston for those two.

Hawks in 6!

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Brian   06-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Boston didn't cheat last night. They lost. They lost the game, they lost momentum, they lost home-ice.

Now, the Hawks shook several monkeys off their backs and can move on and win two more.

It seems that most of the 12 goals scored by Boston were from turnovers or bone-headed moves by the Hawks. Last night, they got two from just outright luck: Saad falling down and the double bounce off the glass and top of the net. Right place, right time for Boston for those two.

Hawks in 6!

LOL Boston in 6. Big Grin

Another good game last night. The Hawks can keep on making those moves. Done in their own arena would make the wins for Boston even sweeter.
All kidding aside, may the best team win.

There is no wise man without fault
Helen   06-25-2013, 03:01 AM
Taking the Cup home where it belongs!!
Fenian1916   06-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Nice job Mrs. Siggy

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Scott Hajek   06-25-2013, 11:42 AM
What a fantastic finish! Way to go Hawks!

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (2):    1 2