Pages (2): 1 2   
quikfix228   03-31-2013, 02:18 PM
Okay so I need to complete my collection of the repairman jack limited edition series from gauntlet press and as you could probably guess the only copy I need is the haunted air. I cannot find it anywhere at all except a 599$ copy on eBay. If there is anyone out there who has a double or is looking to help me out big time, please reply back to this post. I am willing to pay of its reasonable but leaning more towards a trade. I have all of te first edition copies in great condition of the adversary cycle as well as a few gauntlet press doubles of a few rj books including the dark at the end still in shrink wrap. I'm willing to trade a lot for just that book to complete my collection and I'd e extremely happy! I also need dark circles but that is more practical in finding. Thank you rj world!!!
rjack_fan   03-31-2013, 03:27 PM
Well, I have a duplicate copy, though I hadn't planned on selling it any time soon. My collection is pretty extensive. I could be tempted though...
quikfix228   03-31-2013, 04:05 PM
Oh don't get me excited ! I have an extensive collection as well and I have all of the gauntlet editions minus the haunted air. I mean if you're looking for any of the copies I have, I'm more than willing to make a big trade. I have doubles of the first editions of the adversary cycle, dark at the end which is still in the plastic wrap, I also have a duplicate copy of the whispers press edition of the tomb which isn't in perfect condition but not bad either, as well well as some other stuff. I'm willing to trade more than one of mine for yours, as long as it is the limited edition of the gauntlet press. Let me know what you're thinking!
Alvin Fox   04-01-2013, 08:30 AM
As low as $150 on Amazon.
quikfix228   04-01-2013, 08:33 AM
Thanks fox!! If rjack doesn't find it in his heart to make a trade with me that will be the route I have to go! Thanks again!
fpw   04-01-2013, 09:23 AM
I am still baffled as to why THA goes for such high prices. Same print run as the others, same cover artist, same publisher.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
quikfix228   04-01-2013, 09:30 AM
It's funny you mention that because my father mentioned to me I should ask you on the forum why that and a few others are so hard to come across.
rjack_fan   04-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Give me a few days, it's been a while since I was hunting for books. Need to find my speadsheet. This dang kitchen remodel has completely taken over my life for the past year. To the point where I was watching the classic Dr. Who episode on BBCA last night and got distracted by the cup pulls mounted vertically on the phone booth.
quikfix228   04-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Hahaha I hear you man! Take care of what is important so you don't lose it! My email is garripoli228@gmail.com if that's easier for you and I see it all the time. Ill send you over some pictures of what I have and details when you are settled. Thanks again!!
quikfix228   04-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Any good news for me rjack?
Pages (2): 1 2