Pages (2):    1 2
Tony H   10-09-2013, 11:13 AM
I think you are using the word serial-killer incorrectly and that is the cause of the confusion. Adding that list that you found didn't help.

The list covers a myriad of crimes. Simply killing several people during the course of robberies, or out of vengeance, or any other reason may make you a mass-murder, or a multiple murderer.

A serial killer follows a very specific M.O. in order to be classified by the FBI and psychological/psychiatric standards as a serial killer.

That "list" does little to tell us the circumstances behind each instance. I am sure that a majority of them are more "multiple or mass murderers, or spree killers" and not truly serial killers.

The media is to blame for any "unbalanced" reporting that skews white-on-black crime as more prevalent than white-on-white, black-on-white, and black-on-black crime. It is solely because it draws viewers, it is sensationalism at it's most disgusting and serves only to keep people racially divided.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
NewYorkjoe   10-09-2013, 11:13 AM
You would have to look at the website that I got it from, it had a lot of racist links on subjects that are so offensive I can't even include the titles or subjects.

NYj

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late; And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,"
"Well, John Henry said to the Cap'n, "A man ain't nuthin' but a man. But, before I let that steam drill beat me, gonna die with my hammer in my hand, Lawd, Lawd, gonna die with my hammer in my hand."
Tony H   10-09-2013, 11:21 AM
NewYorkjoe Wrote:You would have to look at the website that I got it from, it had a lot of racist links on subjects that are so offensive I can't even include the titles or subjects.

NYj

If that is the case, I fail to see that as a credible source, as by the inclusion of racist comments the list is clearly skewed.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
NewYorkjoe   10-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Your words, "sterotyping whites as crazy killers," implies all whites since it does not say "some whites," Ma'am.

As for the "past," maybe it is a good idea to let the past be in the past and not dwell in it and not bring it up as an excuse to start an unnecessary altercation. Also, if my posts are "hard to decipher," maybe you're just reading too much into them where nothing is intended and maybe it's just not worth your effort since you strive to misconstrue my meaning.

NYj

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late; And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,"
"Well, John Henry said to the Cap'n, "A man ain't nuthin' but a man. But, before I let that steam drill beat me, gonna die with my hammer in my hand, Lawd, Lawd, gonna die with my hammer in my hand."
Tony H   10-09-2013, 11:24 AM
And a fight begins. I am closing this thread.

Certified 100% Serious
Pages (2):    1 2