JACKFAN123   11-05-2012, 07:21 PM
A large swarm of chew wasps or a single rakosh.

You can select one weapon from the rpj arsenal. You have no one else to worry about, just yourself. You are in a massive warehouse, only one way out, through your chosen foe. Which one do you take? Why?

Personally, I'm going with the rakosh. For whatever reason, the swarm of chew wasps seems more alien to me. The idea of glass-like teeth, and a lot of the little bastards, screams bring on the rakosh.
Dave618   11-06-2012, 11:52 PM
I'll take the flamethrower Jack used in The Tomb and I'll pick the Rakosh. As All The Rage proved, a Rakosh (at least the ones that are half-human) has a little sense of fair play (remember: the Rakosh in All The Rage let Jack live because Jack saved it's life earlier in the novel).
quikfix228   11-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Give me some chew wasps and the rooster cannon from gateways jack had down in the glades. Always have your worlds smallest .45 on your ankle too, right? Doesn't count. As rj says, if you're fighting fair you're unprepared.
Brian   11-07-2012, 08:27 PM
I'd take the Rakosh and the Semmerling. 5 shots should be enough to put that abomination down.

There is no wise man without fault
Alaric88   11-08-2012, 12:58 AM
I'd take the chew wasps with Ba's personally made mace from Nightworld(I know it's not Jack's weapon but that thing sounds wicked)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQltDXcqCC7fLZ2MUtvyJp...d2d6EFKIjG][Image: rWZjS.gif]
t4terrific   11-08-2012, 08:20 AM
I'd take on a Rakoshi with nothing but a set of long pointed thumb nails and a box of doughnuts. Big Grin
Sigokat   11-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Rakosh

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Portchy79   11-09-2012, 05:45 PM
I'd take the Rakoshi with the flamethrower as well. 5 chew wasps... you'd only get a couple of them if all 5 attacked at once from different angles. Plus there's more kudos with taking down a Rakosh compared to a Chew Wasp. Although... Chew Wasps with sunlight as my weapon...
Sidewinder   11-19-2012, 01:47 AM
I'll probably take on on Rakoshi. When it comes to chew wasps, they never stop and always increase in numbers. The only way to stop them is to destroy Rasalom, who would just tear me to shreds as if I were paper. Rakoshi are tough as hell, but as least their army is far smaller than the chew wasp. Weapon of choice would be a flamethrower. However, I am not sure if the Sword from "By the Sword" could kill them since iron and fire the prime weaknesses. But, it seemed powerful as hell. I'll use the sword instead if it could kill a Rakosh. If not, I'll stick with the flamethrower.