Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
volshan   10-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Hi again to any who might remember me. I've been gone a while, but will probably be back a while now.

I've got 3 questions now, although I may think of more later:

1. Since you don't like the name 'Repairman Jack', what would you have liked?

2. After all you've been through lately, do you still intend to 'go legit' (since now would probably be a good time for that), and if so, what do you intend to do?

3. After all you've both been through lately, do you still intend to tell Gia about the accident?

Finally, I'm personally against us ever knowing his last name, but if that question is answered, I want to go on record now as saying I'm sure if it is, the name will start with the letter 'F' and have 1 syllable.

volsh
This post was last modified: 10-10-2012, 02:52 AM by volshan.

[SIZE="1"]'It stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there's someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master.' - Ayn Rand[/SIZE]
Scott Miller   10-11-2012, 12:37 PM
What drives you to do what you do?

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
ImDeranged   10-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Jack, do you know where your brother is? We haven't seen him.

What's the most prized collectible you own?

Do you ever feel like you're a man out of time? Like one moment it's 1984 and you're watching a betamax video, the next it's a laserdisc, and then it's a dvd?

With your connections can you score a copy of the pie fight in the war room scene that was cut from Dr Strangelove?
fpw   10-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Dave618 Wrote:Why?

He'll answer in the interview.

Dave618 Wrote:I just finished Hosts, so I've quite a few books to go, but by this point the Semmerling stopped and killed the Subway Terrorist, and Jack has already switched to the .380. Does the Semmerling come back into the series?

You'll just have to read on, won't you. :p

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
nonquixote   10-12-2012, 05:00 PM
An addendum to Cobalt's Q above: With modern technology progressing the way it is, it seems likely that it will soon be impossible for you to stay "off the grid". How do you think you'll deal with suddenly being subject to the same restrictions and limitations on freedom and autonomy as most of the rest of the USA?

The Bold Type giveth, the Fine Print taketh away.
mad4tunes   10-13-2012, 11:02 PM
Jack, if you had to live in any city in the world, other than New York City, which one would you choose, and why?

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
quikfix228   10-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Jack how do you feel that your spot the ear is gone?

How much of an honor was it to battle R with the OG himself under Central Park?

Are you ever going to get on business with Julio? You've already faced the end of the world and saved it.

Do you regret taking out the Twins and taking all the responsibility?

In your older age, looking or a partner to fix with?

How good did it feel to strap Jerry to the bottom of that truck and trick Moki's ignorant ass?

And last but not least, How does it feel to be so cool?
Mike Hanson   10-18-2012, 01:43 PM
[Gold Coins]: "South African Krugerands" or "Gold Vienna Philharmonics?"

[Taekwondo]: "Front Snap Kick" or "Horse Kick?"

[Lock Picking]: "Tension/Torque Wrench and Picklock," "Padlock Shim," or "Tubular Pick Tool?"

[Baseball Cap] "NYU" or "RUTGERS?"

[Face Disguises]: "Sunglasses," "Wig," or "Hoodie Sweatshirt?"

[Freezer not Working]: "Broken Defrost Timer," "Freon Leak," or "Bad Compressor?"
This post was last modified: 10-18-2012, 01:48 PM by Mike Hanson.
bnoble   10-19-2012, 08:30 AM
I would like you to ask him- If you could change any ONE thing from your life what would it be?
Tony H   10-20-2012, 07:38 PM
bnoble Wrote:I would like you to ask him- If you could change any ONE thing from your life what would it be?

He would probably like his entire family back.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4