Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 6 8   
Marc   11-08-2012, 12:35 PM
LolaRennt Wrote:I'm glad that this episode didn't happen right before their two month break. Actually, is there going to be a two month break like there was last year?

Yes. The final episode of 2012 airs on Dec 2 and then resumes in Feb 2013.
Medusa   11-08-2012, 11:25 PM
So do I. She's gotten pretty tough since after Sophia. I'm sure she would never waste T-Dog's sacrifice.
cobalt Wrote:They found her head scarf by a body....but I think she's hiding somewhere.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
LolaRennt   11-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Wonderful - now Verizon and AMC are fighting.

Anyway, I want to swat Andrea. I know she is in the dark about the heads in the fish tank and Penny. Still, you'd think that she would have given Michonne some credit for good instincts.

Why do I always do this to myself???
cobalt   11-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Andrea isn't thinking with her brain. She loves her bad boys and the Gov is one wicked bad boy.

EWMAN
The Mad American   11-29-2012, 02:32 PM
cobalt Wrote:Andrea isn't thinking with her brain. She loves her bad boys and the Gov is one wicked bad boy.

Michonne just needs to chop her head off. If that happened and Darryl killed Merle in some horribly great way it would really make the show for me.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

cobalt   11-29-2012, 03:21 PM
IDK if Andrea deserves her head getting chopped off...maybe just a head smack to wake the 'f up!
Merle needs to go for sure.....but being killed by his brother? I'm thinking there's way too much drama to be explored if they both are alive and on different camps/sides.

EWMAN
The Mad American   11-29-2012, 03:38 PM
cobalt Wrote:IDK if Andrea deserves her head getting chopped off...maybe just a head smack to wake the 'f up!
Merle needs to go for sure.....but being killed by his brother? I'm thinking there's way too much drama to be explored if they both are alive and on different camps/sides.

I know. I just hate Andrea as a character. They kind of redeemed her at the end of last season and then went right back to having her be an idiot this season. Maybe they have something planned for her with the governor, who I must say they have changed considerably from the graphic novels, or at least it seems they have up to this point. Maybe they are going to reveal more of his character as they go, and show him closer to his source character.

Darryl is probably my favorite character on the show and Merle is one of my most hated now that Lori is gone. I am sure they are going to do exactly as you mention and play that drama for all its worth but it would make me happier if Darryl just saw what a dick he is and killed him. I know, you may say that I'm a dreamer.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

LolaRennt   02-11-2013, 12:51 PM
I'm starting to wonder if the writers feel like there needs to be a hated character every season. It was Lori for last season. Now it's Andrea. Well, one of my co-workers also feels like Carl needs to go, partly because he thinks that the actor sucks.

cobalt   02-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Rick better get his head back on straight or I see him getting taken out real fast.

EWMAN
LolaRennt   02-11-2013, 02:33 PM
In the books he goes a bit nutty, but he restrains himself to having conversations on a phone. I haven't read the comic in a while, so maybe he falls apart in more significant ways later on.

Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 6 8