Pages (2): 1 2   
johntfs   07-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Because no one demanded it...NSFW

[video=youtube;5K1RcKJVbHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K1RcKJVbHA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
This post was last modified: 07-11-2012, 12:56 AM by johntfs.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
cobalt   07-10-2012, 12:16 PM
How about a NSFW for this one......and btw......erotica by Gilbert....oh hell no!

EWMAN
LolaRennt   07-10-2012, 12:36 PM
I didn't even click on it because I hate the guy's voice. EW.

In other news, there will be a movie that hopefully doesn't star Gilbert.

Why do I always do this to myself???
Medusa   07-10-2012, 11:07 PM
I heard that Florence Henderson (Mom Brady from the Brady Bunch) did a reading of a chapter or two and she got into it! lol

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Medusa   07-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Agree with you. I hate his voice. The absolute only thing I could stand it in was Iago the Parrot in Aladin.
LolaRennt Wrote:I didn't even click on it because I hate the guy's voice. EW.

In other news, there will be a movie that hopefully doesn't star Gilbert.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
johntfs   07-11-2012, 08:30 AM
cobalt Wrote:How about a NSFW for this one......and btw......erotica by Gilbert....oh hell no!

I editted to put one in the body of my post. For some reason it wouldn't let me fix the title. That said, it was Gilbert Gottfried reading 50 Shades of Gray. Just like if I posted a video of Lisa Lampanelli telling jokes about rap musicians, you pretty much have to expect it to be unsafe for work. BTW, despite my political disagreements with some of this board, I don't loathe any of you enough to inflict Lisa Lampanelli on you.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
cobalt   07-11-2012, 09:21 AM
That's another voice that grates on my nerves....ugh!

EWMAN
idrive   07-11-2012, 10:44 AM
You guys have got to be kidding me, this is the hottest thing I've ever heard. I think I need to be alone with Gilbert for a few minutes. Uh... could you guys come back later?
johntfs   07-12-2012, 01:23 AM
You know what, take all the time you need...

idrive   07-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...
Pages (2): 1 2