Pages (2):    1 2
madh0us3   03-26-2012, 09:16 PM
I got the email from Amazon, that's exciting stuff. I haven't read any version of Nightworld yet, despite having read the entirety of the RJ and Adversary series over the last few months.

I'm holding out for this last book.
quikfix228   03-26-2012, 11:09 PM
I am going to ask one last time before i preorder my copy on amazon. is there any special or limited edition of this release of nightworld or it will just be the basic tor or forge copy they show on amazon? i collect everything fpw so i just want to make sure im not missing out on anything!
Damin J. Toell   03-29-2012, 09:31 PM
quikfix228 Wrote:I am going to ask one last time before i preorder my copy on amazon. is there any special or limited edition of this release of nightworld or it will just be the basic tor or forge copy they show on amazon? i collect everything fpw so i just want to make sure im not missing out on anything!

Not that we know of for this particular (and, according to FPW, final) revision. The prior revision, from 2006, however, exists only as a signed and limited edition from Borderlands Press: http://borderlandspress.com/nightworld.html

My personal guess is that it is unlikely that there will be a limited edition of this final revision any time soon.
Pages (2):    1 2