Pages (2): 1 2   
Brent D   03-21-2012, 01:57 PM
I just finished watching Assassination Games starring Scott Adkins and Van Damme a couple weeks ago. Is it just me, or would Scott make a perfect Repairman Jack? Any other ideas?
Alaric88   03-21-2012, 10:59 PM
I think Brad Pitt would make a great repairman jack. or maybe mark wahlberg. Emile Hirsch would make a good young RJ

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQltDXcqCC7fLZ2MUtvyJp...d2d6EFKIjG][Image: rWZjS.gif]
rjack_fan   03-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Brent D Wrote:I just finished watching Assassination Games starring Scott Adkins and Van Damme a couple weeks ago. Is it just me, or would Scott make a perfect Repairman Jack? Any other ideas?

:welcome:

There are many thoughts on this subject in other threads on the board. We're still somewhat hopefull the movie will appear eventually. If he was a litle younger, I've always thought Mike Rowe would make a great Jack.
bill1971   03-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Jeffrey Donovan from Burn Notice, I should have just waited before my own post.

My second vote would be Michael Ironside. Just kidding, but he is a bad a$$ actor though.
john29860   03-24-2012, 09:32 AM
David Boreanaz from current Bones fame and former Angel series. He's got the mystical genre, nostalgia and sense of humor creds if you've seen any of his work. He may be a little larger than Jack but could be dressed down. He's from New York and his middle name is Paul.
ANichols   03-24-2012, 10:32 AM
I'm thinking Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. He is about the right age, and, if you're a fan of the show, you know tht he has a great sense of humor
Kenji   03-24-2012, 08:08 PM
Cole Hauser from TV series "Chase". He's cool.
scrappyblue   03-26-2012, 03:19 PM
I think Michael Hall from Dexter would make a great Jack ... he's got that normal guy, blend-in-ability look. I'd hate to see all the work go into a Repairman Jack movie with someone who just doesn't fit the bill. Like with the One Shot movie from the Lee Child book, they're using Tom Cruise as Reacher and he is so NOT Reacher it's ridiculous.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. ~Luciano de Crescenzo

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" ~ Albert Einstein
madh0us3   03-26-2012, 09:11 PM
In fitting with the character, I am of the opinion that an unknown actor would be the best choice for Jack. Jensen Ackles is a great suggestion though, I could definitely see that.

However, Abe has Ken Davitian written all over him. He's the only one in the RJ world that I strongly connect with an actor's image.
thelastvalar   03-28-2012, 03:46 AM
Eric Bana? He was great in "hannah"

And Melkor fled before the laughter of Tulkas, and hated him ever after...

He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man
Pages (2): 1 2