Pages (3): 1 2 3   
quikfix228   11-29-2011, 09:39 PM
has anyone received their pines abide comic yet? i know they said they were shipping in november, but i havent gotten mine yet and was just curious. im sure now that i said it, it will be in the mail box tomorrow
fpw   11-30-2011, 04:05 PM
I'm supposed to sign them all, but I haven't seen them yet, so (pardon the cliche) don't hold your breath.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
oddog   12-01-2011, 01:24 AM
fpw Wrote:I'm supposed to sign them all, but I haven't seen them yet, so (pardon the cliche) don't hold your breath.

Haven't heard a thing. I sent them an email last week asking about when it would be shipped but have yet to get a reply. Starting to wonder
Tony H   12-01-2011, 10:42 AM
I emailed them too and I as well am sans response. I am not TOO worried, it is 8 bucks...no big deal. I just hope this doesn't become a SIMS debacle. LOL

I won't hold my breath for a November release, but I will start holding it for a December release and I can hold my breath for a veeeeeery long time!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
BSeth   12-01-2011, 10:48 AM
I was starting to wonder as well. I tried contacting SeaLion Books via email a week or two ago. Have heard nadda from them. Glad to know that I'm not the only one wondering.
quikfix228   12-04-2011, 03:55 AM
oh i wasnt worried about the money, i just was wondering if it was just me. thanks fpw, i just took a breath.
Tony H   01-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Anyone heard anything about this yet?

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Alvin Fox   01-05-2012, 12:21 AM
I was hoping Paul would let us know when he signs them so we'd know they'd arrive soon after.
fpw   01-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Email from David Dabel today saying he's shipping me the comics to sign. SHouldn't be long now.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Alvin Fox   01-06-2012, 01:50 AM
I just received an email from the seller saying that they're sorry for the extended delay, they're shipping everything to Paul to sign, and they'll ship out the orders as soon as they get them back.
Pages (3): 1 2 3