Pages (2):    1 2
Scott Miller   09-30-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm psyched about picking up 13 Assassins from the library today; I haven't been enthused to watch to many movies of late but y'all got me fired up to watch this.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Tony H   09-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I'm psyched about picking up 13 Assassins from the library today; I haven't been enthused to watch to many movies of late but y'all got me fired up to watch this.

It is a great movie, you will not be disappointed. The first hour is a little slow, but if you make it through that then you will be rewarded with the most epic continuous 1 hour battle.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Brian   10-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Tony H Wrote:It is a great movie, you will not be disappointed. The first hour is a little slow, but if you make it through that then you will be rewarded with the most epic continuous 1 hour battle.

Truth. One of the best battle scenes, ever.

There is no wise man without fault
Scott Miller   10-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Kick ass movie; thanks for the tip. I thought the town was one of the coolest sets I've seen in ages.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Tony H   10-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:Kick ass movie; thanks for the tip. I thought the town was one of the coolest sets I've seen in ages.

Yeah it was! It felt authentic.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Pages (2):    1 2