Scott Miller   08-28-2011, 05:57 PM
I am almost done with Season 2 and I love this show. The moral ambiguity makes for some interesting viewing. I think I like it best because it it a show about the legal system that has very little to do with a courtroom.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   09-03-2011, 04:54 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:I am almost done with Season 2 and I love this show. The moral ambiguity makes for some interesting viewing. I think I like it best because it it a show about the legal system that has very little to do with a courtroom.

I like this series!

I saw till season 3. In this season, Martin Short played Leonard Winstone. He's comedian actor from "SNL" and "Three Amigoes", but in this show he played serious character. Amazing. Just amazing!
Scott Miller   09-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Kenji Wrote:I like this series!

I saw till season 3. In this season, Martin Short played Leonard Winstone. He's comedian actor from "SNL" and "Three Amigoes", but in this show he played serious character. Amazing. Just amazing!

It was on your recommendation that I decided to watch it so thanks.

I do know Martin Short and he is not who I would've guessed at playing a role in this series. We're taking a little break from it but will ick up season 3 sometime soon.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels